End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The cops also had a conversation and the Universal Backer being available to both was Unique.[DOUBLEPOST=1501960622][/DOUBLEPOST]
in my opinion.

That is interesting, so curious - what was El Loco's alignment in beginning before Asprin was killed? Self aligned like FP?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
He was the night 1 target of Mafia but they used Storm Trooper to kill who had a 10% chance of missing.Why do Stormtroopers 'always' miss their targets? - In A Far Away Galaxy
I thought about increasing the % chance as he had force with him but decided against it and used random.org and man he was saved.
Night 2 they targeted Asprin with their Sith powers which they cannot use on consecutive days, as they thought he had PR, which was correct. As it was both Force characters they had a fight.
Night 3 Surendar was killed by them. Storm trooper attack.
Night 4 El Loco was killed with Sith powers. Both Force characters hence Fight.
Night 5 FP was killed.
Night 6 Simon was Shot by Storm Trooper.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Well played surendar! I did investigate him last night based on the lynch activity but didn't get a connection to the force. Most likely would've marked him as town and lynched the third person alive if I wasn't killed.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Villain - connected to the force
surendar (original role) - not connected to the force
observed the force - noticed no disturbance - this was the night that surendar died I believe
CaptainCremer - connected to the force
FP - not connected to the force
observed the force - noticed no disturbance - this was the night that surendar died I believe
They would only see disturbance when the Sith uses his Force powers to kill and that day they used Storm Trooper.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I also thought to give the VT's some thing to play with.
Suppose the Security Chief would be angry as the security was breached he had to lynch somebody on each day.
Communication manager should have a conversation with more than half the people in the thread.
but nixed them.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Revenge of the Sith, finally! :D

113663.jpg

I know my play hasn't been good but I'll post some insights for those who are interested. Game started well had enough time was unhappy with the activity then suddenly the activity became too amazing for me to cope up with it as due to some personal reasons I had to travel a lot in those days hence was quite lost when I returned back, I still tried my best to roughly go through pages but just could not get anything of it and was still confused. At one stage I for some reason felt that I'm backstabbing friends while acknowledging the fact that it's just a game feel free to go through the mafia chat.

Saw 2 pressure votes on me and then CC for some reason kept putting all the attention on me more than thrice, this forced me to again go through the remaining pages at a stretch and then claim. I don't know why I had this strong gut feeling that there's a Scientist in the game who's a doc, I thought a bit about what should I be claiming while I took Rudolph's old claim as a base and went with a generic character Scientist but just because I thought a Scientist as a RB might not go well and somebody will counterclaim(which again was true) I went with Mad Scientist later realising what a mess I made adding the word 'Mad' to it morevover claiming an RB. I knew it was all over the time I claimed that but still tried my best to play dumb and confuse the town. Before the claim I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have reached majority but I still don't know why did I claim and yes due to not understanding everything crisply I confused myself regarding FP's alignment and all of those posts against him made no sense. Most of my posts were fillers as I just couldn't get anything out of those character claims plus my careless attitude was also the reason why I lost interest as I couldn't give much to the game. Only worthwhile thing I did was take Asprin with me I always felt he had a PR, thought he was a cop and he sure was.

I enjoyed the game more as a spectator as I finally was into it but was too late, I apologise if I disappoint anybody especially @Jack Ryder. Anybody else with this powerful role would've given his all and played carefully but I sadly couldn't give my best due to whatever reasons. It was a great game altogether so thanks JR and congrats @surendar.

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
lol another worthwhile thing I did was suggest my mates to kill Surendar before I was lynched, we got him killed and he came as a replacement for Zwar which worked so much in our favour as for some weird reason people took Surendar as town maybe based on his previous town play :p

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Just FYI my second role was survivor, I tried to act erracticly enough to be saved from the NK, nearly worked but not quite.

Thanks everyone for the awesome game. Twas really enjoyable!

Users who are viewing this thread