End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
you are the one trying to lynch just because I raised a suspicion against you.

Ok, first up, I'm sorry it comes across that way. That's usually not the way I play, and the same goes here. I've only gone after you based on your response to my defense to your initial suspicion.

What if you are wrong and I am a townie, that's the end of the game.

Not necessarily. We still have the vigilante who I'm confident will play his cards right tonight and if I'm not wrong, the town can take it down to the wire and still win it. Definitely not the ideal situation, but I'm confident that it's a risk worth taking.

On top of my head I can remember in the User Planetcricket mafia That's how I played against Ali and President Evil and in the same game on the other day that's the same way I played against Asprin. I agree it is not a good game style I should definitely work on

It's not necessarily a bad thing if the accused person tries to weasel his way out of your attacks, but once a defense is put up, still going after someone while being a townie is a worrying sign.

I did the same mistake here and is responsible for Asprin lynch. I should have went with my other theory about why wasn't you or Fake Passport was not killed on Night 1, the same theory which I applied on this day(Day 3).

We're running around in circles. It's not always about getting rid of the most experienced players, it's about what works best in the context of the game. C'mon man, we literally won as mafia together while keeping User alive the entire time.

The thing is my posts seem as they are made by town but I don't think anyone of the Ali's post gives a tell about him being town.

Alright then. If you can convince me that he's anti-town without teaming him up with me in your accusation - which I can 100% confirm he isn't - I won't hesitate with a lynch. It'll be something we can both agree on, and I think it'll what's best for town.

unlynch Jack Ryder

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ideally, activity, or lack thereof, shouldn't be why you suspect a person. What zwarrior did with Yash was relevant to the game, since he felt that the writeup hinted at inactivity from the Godfather. Regardless of whether he was right or not about the writeup, he did the right thing.
But stalking other profiles is something that you should avoid.
That was the only reason I did.
Does that mean you just weren't active?

Lynch: Yash.

I lynch you and no defense from your side ? Wow

The game aside, please don't do that unless someone hasn't posted for a very long time. Ruins the spirit of the game.
The reason I did that is because of above post.

@AliB I am in the North-East India enjoying my holidays... I currently don't have a PC with me. Also, you think I would spend my time to photoshop an image that too just for a Mafia game.
Game aside, even I am going North-East for 10 days in October :D

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You have 48 hours.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Alright then. If you can convince me that he's anti-town without teaming him up with me in your accusation - which I can 100% confirm he isn't - I won't hesitate with a lynch. It'll be something we can both agree on, and I think it'll what's best for town.
Okay I will post them.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Also, if had spent my time in photoshopping, why wouldn't I photoshop the PC Activity page screenshot.
unlynch[DOUBLEPOST=1497020573][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't read it, wait I'll see and respond.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Simon seems to be the prime member of the mafia. Getting the pollution out of the town was a great job done by the vig. I still think its someone between Jack or Simon or maybe both being the mafia.

Lynch: Simon
In his first post he lynched you. What I think if he is mafia he thought my FOS on you will change to a lynch and his other members will then join him and as a townie it was a stupid move he giving one lynch to you gave way for the game to end as if the mafia and the serial killer jumped on you and made the lynch we would have lost.
What substance. I literally don't know who's what and for me everybody is looking suspicious.

Unlynch
He tried to step back from his lynch by claiming he is suspicious of everyone. I think by this point of time you can at leasthave one member you can clear as town.
Wait, I just posted anything atm :p.

Let me answer every post on day 3.
His third post was the worst where he claimed he is just posting anything, In posting "anything" he made a lynch, which could have lead to game over if you are town.
I agree, but why won't mafia kill?

Maybe.

And who's he?

I see this enough of evidence as the mafia are inexperienced or it is Sinob himself.

I agree, but the post night write-up suggests that the mafia was unable to team up with his partner so frustrated, was stopped killing but the SK did his job.

Nope, not a mafia. If I'd be one - I'd have killed Simon night 1.[DOUBLEPOST=1496784547][/DOUBLEPOST]
Simon*
I also see @Yash. being inactive and that's what the writeup might suggest:
It's fairly simple, why I'd go for you - you're enough experienced to dig out the mafia and it'll end me on the losing side.
He basically gives his reasons to kill you if he was mafia but it looked like to me his reasons why you were lynched in the first place and the wordings I don't believe them to be of AliB.
In the previous post I mentioned, If I'd been mafia.
I see Jack being strangled in his post above quoted by Simon. I agree that Jack might be the serial killer but I'm afraid lynching a townie might just be curtains for the town.
His Flip Flop Attitude, It looked to me like he is just supporting other townies suspicion so they would lynch the other guy here me.
Does that mean you just weren't active?

Lynch: Yash.
Same as above. Here he saw that the suspicion against me were losing steam and suspicion on Yash were increasing so he made a move against him.
Why should I believe an image? It can be photoshopped.
I remember User said - trust no one in mafia.
This ^ also stung me.

But the thing is he is AliB and he has been a lose cannon.

Without no evidence though I am having a very bad feeling about Deadman.[DOUBLEPOST=1497022142][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am in the North-East India enjoying my holidays.
More reasons for you to miss the deadline.
Game aside, even I am going North-East for 10 days in October :D
Thanked that post for this.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
How many times have Ali B lynched and unlynched someone ? yeah you guessed it 1000 times.Townie or Mafia he has been acting weirdly :)

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Alright, fair enough. I'm nearly convinced but want to hear him out. 2 lynches should make him talk anyway. We need to make these 48 hours count.

lynch AliB

How many times have Ali B lynched and unlynched someone ? yeah you guessed it 1000 times.Townie or Mafia he has been acting weirdly

While that's true, I feel like you've been coasting all game without posting much. Do you have anything to add or are you just one of the anti-town lurking around and waiting for things to happen to others?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
While that's true, I feel like you've been coasting all game without posting much. Do you have anything to add or are you just one of the anti-town lurking around and waiting for things to happen to others?

I think I have already given my views :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Woah! Great! People are jumping on me for no reason. :facepalm

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Woah! Great! People are jumping on me for no reason. :facepalm

Nope no one is jumping on you for no reason .. just take a look at your posts :) you are doing a asprin here .. instead of explaining your posts you are getting mad :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Nope no one is jumping on you for no reason .. just take a look at your posts :) you are doing a asprin here .. instead of explaining your posts you are getting mad :)
So, see.

1. I was taking the game lightly until this post.
2. I lynched Yash for the writeup and going with z. Then unlynched when I was satisfied that he hasn't manipped any photos. Though this doesn't mean that I conclude he's 100% town.
Lynch : AliB
Bang on, why?
Same for ya @Simon ?

Why you've lynched me? Give me the evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread