ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I was active at that time... But, I didn't thank any posts nor wrote any, to be registered in the PC Activity Log....

Thats why I provided my web history...

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Does that mean you just weren't active?

Lynch: Yash.
I provided the actual proof afterwards...

I was active at that time... But, I didn't thank any posts nor wrote any, to be registered in the PC Activity Log....

Thats why I provided my web history...

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Everytime, you and ali were like together. Right from beginning when you started lynching ali on the first day and removing it (maybe/may not be to get reply from him), then he lynched you, unlynched you right after that, and you saying that he doesn't have clue on this and defending him more than once. This all makes me think you both are in a group. Hence first.

It looks like an threat so that Zwarrior shall not look into your team-ups.

So you are basically suspicious of me because I seem to be teaming up with Ali.
lol ok

Simon is like hell bent to prove me I am serial killer but he hasn't given good evidence all you are doing is on just a theory of yours. Please provide some evidence.

I think I've pointed out enough of your behavior to count as evidence. There's no hell bent here, everything is based on what you've said

Once again defending AliB, I don't anybody will defend someone so much until they think the other is a Town.

Ok wait so it's cool of asprin to do it early game with little clue, but it's not okay for me to do it based on days worth of play. C'mon, you're better than that.

Does the Serial Killer is also known to the mafia most probably he isn't but just to clarify things up.

This question looks more like a desperate attempt to me than anything lol. You've played enough games to know how this works by now.

He said he will take a relook at my posts again Asprin and will say something before giving his thoughts on me but absolutely he didn't find anything and just took a hard charge against me hoping other will follow.

Okay, there's nothing specific I can point out from your posts on a FOS that early, but I can question the manner in which you did it. You went in quick, you stuck to him through and through, and you didn't delve too deep into any other reads. Granted, asprin didn't help himself with his attitude, and we helped you a lot along the way, it looks more like a targeted attack from your end than something that just happened to cross your mind. I say that because you seem to be doing the same with me today, and only using Ali to point all the suspicion towards me.

We can go back and forth like this over and over again honestly. I feel like a no lynch would be safe but at this point I'm confident that Jack is anti-town and I'm willing to take the risk. I'm leaning towards SK because I see zwarrior's play to be more of an investigative townie than Jack's mafia partner.

--

Yes. I am stalking profiles. That's because I am a townie and I had a theory going on and I wanted to see who it was.

The game aside, please don't do that unless someone hasn't posted for a very long time. Ruins the spirit of the game.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@AliB I am in the North-East India enjoying my holidays... I currently don't have a PC with me. Also, you think I would spend my time to photoshop an image that too just for a Mafia game.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Ok wait so it's cool of asprin to do it early game with little clue, but it's not okay for me to do it based on days worth of play. C'mon, you're better than that.
The thing is my posts seem as they are made by town but I don't think anyone of the Ali's post gives a tell about him being town.
This question looks more like a desperate attempt to me than anything lol. You've played enough games to know how this works by now.
I knew it would look bat I should have asked this the PM but it is a genuine question as each mod can have different rules. As I have played enough games that's why I also posted most probably they are unaware of each other. This was more like a question aroused by conditions as all the games I have played with Serial Killer I have seen they never kill the mafia.
Okay, there's nothing specific I can point out from your posts on a FOS that early, but I can question the manner in which you did it. You went in quick, you stuck to him through and through, and you didn't delve too deep into any other reads.
If you could take a look at my previous games you can see that's how I play. On top of my head I can remember in the User Planetcricket mafia That's how I played against Ali and President Evil and in the same game on the other day that's the same way I played against Asprin. I agree it is not a good game style I should definitely work on
you didn't delve too deep into any other reads
I did the same mistake here and is responsible for Asprin lynch. I should have went with my other theory about why wasn't you or Fake Passport was not killed on Night 1, the same theory which I applied on this day(Day 3).
I feel like a no lynch would be safe but at this point I'm confident that Jack is anti-town and I'm willing to take the risk. I'm leaning towards SK because I see zwarrior's play to be more of an investigative townie than Jack's mafia partner.
What if you are wrong and I am a townie, that's the end of the game.
Why should I believe an image? It can be photoshopped.
I don't think someone would put that much effort into the game by photo shopping images but I don't believe that image clear him out.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Also, if had spent my time in photoshopping, why wouldn't I photoshop the PC Activity page screenshot.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
if you are wrong and I am a townie, that's the end of the game
But if you are mafia you wouldn't care about it.
Since the day has started I have just raised suspicion on you and Ali but you are the one trying to lynch just because I raised a suspicion against you.

Users who are viewing this thread