End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Oh ok. I thought we were sure ali and simon is anti town, so I thought the cop would kill simon. Anyway, well played. You got Umpire correctly :thumbs That was good move.
I think we would have a better chance if one of the in actives was replaced.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Good game guys. I thought we nearly lost it, got a pretty hard time from Jack. I actually thought he was the SK and thought the vig was Alfred. I was going to claim vig after taking Jack out at night but was scared I wouldn't make it. Welp, it all worked out in the end![DOUBLEPOST=1497234578][/DOUBLEPOST]
What are your thoughts on the setup?

I liked it. Think you got the balance just right. It was anyone's game on Day 3.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Can we see the mafia chat and spectator chat please ?

Here :)

User and swacker, your thoughts on the day's play so far? I think Mafia and SK have done a good job of staying on the fringes of the discussion, and leaving vanillas and JR fighting among themselves

asprin isn't the town with his posts.

Simon killed me?

Lol. I can't see anyone else AliB would have taken out on night 1.

:rolleyes

You weren't helping them with your posts. :P

I got caught up in my own words. The moment I was labelled with a "defeatist" attitude, it was pretty difficult to counter that.

I reckon JR will either jailkeep or kill Alfred and the mafia will go after either Yash or zwarrior.

lol, poor RUDOLPH was eager to play.

Both Simon and AliB targeted him :lol

I am surprised nobody targeted Alferd. He is playing well as a townie.

He has been blocked/jailkept on both nights.

So JR indeed went after Alfred. Im on fire.

Have left mafia chat.

My last post in mafia was a soft questioning AliB. silence. Hopefully they run with it. I'm assuming today will be a frameup of Alfred?

Does the mafia have a conversation here in the forum?

Ive never used it. Its the one thing that bugs me about forum based mafia (not just here) is the tendency for people to stalk who's online. Its why in my game I say nights run at least 24 hours.

I think most people who participate in mafia games have "Show online status" turned off

The day stretched too long. It looked like everyone wanted an end to it. I reckon Simon will go for zwarrior or Yash. tonight. He will definitely like to take advantage of Alfred's inactivity for the past two days.

JR will probably go after Deadman.

Jack has jailkept Yash. He was considering killing Deadman as well. The Mafia will kill him. The Town is done and dusted.

Shucks, was about to ask what happens if Simon target Jack and Jack target Simon, who gets murdered?

Users who are viewing this thread