End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Maybe Yash didn't find asprin to be suspicious ? Why does it have to be unsettling ?

Telltale mafia sign. Supporting someone in spite of suspicion. It wasn't a hard suspicion on him even.

If we don't have solid( atleast close to solid ) proof, I don't think we should vote. If we mislynch, mafia/sk will win.

I've gone pretty detailed to say why I've gone after Jack, a favor that hasn't been returned. I held off pretty long - it's night now and this started morning yesterday. We could go on and on but no one seems to want to actually do anything, so I took the initiative. It's one lynch out of four.

Also, I noticed that you lynched/unlynched asprin in the same post. At that time his vote count was 3. Then after he got 4 votes, you voted again. (Just after Fake voted, J/s) which made him one less than majority. Maybe you wanted to be sure that if you vote for someone, that person should get majority votes and held of your vote till end such that you don't have to be the last person to lynch him?

I made it pretty clear in my post that that was a pressure lynch, and I took the lynch off once I saw someone put on the third lynch before me.
I held off so I wouldn't be the last person to lynch him? How does that even remotely make sense? Regardless, I made it clear why I voted for him in my post.

Ok. It makes sense to me now. But. But... In day 2, when mafia killed someone, in the writeup both the mafias were present. Isn't it weird that only one mafia was present in this day 3 writeup ?

Fair point. The role descriptions don't indicate a goon kill at all so I'm thinking that was for flavor? idk. Or maybe the vig had a night out and two people had gone after the same person again.

Give me a half good reason and I'll put my lynch on Ali instead. At the moment, Jack seems like the better lynch candidate for me, but I'm def willing to listen to better solutions if there are any.
zwarrior seems to have had cold feet regarding his suspicion on Jack when I moved forward onto an actual lynch. I wouldn't dig deep into that but it's no different from teaming me up with Ali, so it's something you might want to think about if you think Ali's and mine alliance is legit.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Telltale mafia sign
Didn't understand ?

and I took the lynch off once I saw someone put on the third lynch before me
Even before you lynched him, the vote count was 3. So, are you saying you saw the vote count after you posted the lynch ?

Give me a half good reason and I'll put my lynch on Ali instead
Tbh, I am more suspicious of you than Ali. Since, I know you will reply, I didn't lynch you. I lynched Ali to make sure he replies.

zwarrior seems to have had cold feet regarding his suspicion on Jack when I moved forward onto an actual lynch.
Not cold feet. Currently apart from deadman and alfred, my doubt is on everyone. Those two are hardly posting hence difficult to deduce anything out of it.

I didn't want to say. But, well I am sure, I will die tonight. So, here it is. I find you and ali or Yash to be mafia. (Ali is the high priority compared to yash) and Jack to be serial killer. But my doubts on you is more than the rest.

Simon > Ali > Jack > Yash.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I didn't want to say. But, well I am sure, I will die tonight. So, here it is. I find you and ali or Yash to be mafia. (Ali is the high priority compared to yash) and Jack to be serial killer. But my doubts on you is more than the rest.

Aight, fair enough. Would be helpful to explain why.
You've been on board with what I said right until the point I put on an actual lynch. I've explained why I put it on too. Were/are you actually suspicious of Jack or was it something you faked, hoping discussion would stall and pass without a lynch? You see I can draw conclusions like that too, but it doesn't mean that any of it is true and you know it.

And just to clarify my stance on Ali - bless him he doesn't have the slightest clue of what he's talking about, or that's what I can infer. In the one game he was actually mafia, his play was actually leading to something, and the cluelessness in this game isn't like what we saw in that game. Of course, I could be wrong, but I'd put my money on Jack rather than him rn unless you can convince me otherwise.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
You've been on board with what I said right until the point I put on an actual lynch
What ? I am not on board with anyone. I agree on some points with few guys, that's it. For example, when you and Jack explained about the write up parts, or when you and alfred said how town cop should block rather than killing.

/are you actually suspicious of Jack or was it something you faked,
I am suspicious right since he started voting for Asprin. Alright, that's an honest mistake. Maybe he was sure asprin is mafia. But then today when I said I am suspicious of you and ali, he said "I think we should lynch one of them." That's when I got more suspicious of him.

And just to clarify my stance on Ali - bless him he doesn't have the slightest clue of what he's talking about, or that's what I can infer.
He has played enough games to understand. I feel he is just playing along with the "no clue" card to protect himself, maybe

but I'd put my money on Jack rather than him rn unless you can convince me otherwise.
As I said in my previous post, my suspicions is on Simon > Ali > Jack. And I have stated my reason for that as well.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
What ? I am not on board with anyone. I agree on some points with few guys, that's it.

On board with what I said. You did put a FOS on Jack.

He has played enough games to understand. I feel he is just playing along with the "no clue" card to protect himself, maybe

Could be true, of course. Can't rule it out.

And I have stated my reason for that as well.

I don't think you explained why it's in that order. I don't see why it would be either.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
On board with what I said. You did put a FOS on Jack.

Could be true, of course. Can't rule it out.

I don't think you explained why it's in that order. I don't see why it would be either.
Ok.
Yash- because of inactivity thing. Later he posted some picture which showed he accessed website ( not necessarily logged in). And you and jack said it's not necessary that mafia missed out, but maybe the two NK roles clased. So, not out of radar, but in low priority.

You and Ali- Everytime, you and ali were like together. Right from beginning when you started lynching ali on the first day and removing it (maybe/may not be to get reply from him), then he lynched you, unlynched you right after that, and you saying that he doesn't have clue on this and defending him more than once. This all makes me think you both are in a group. Hence first.

Jack- He started asprin thing( could be a mistake/ could not be), then I clearly did not like the way he posted "I think we should lynch one of them." It gave a bad vibe. hence in the middle

DeadMan/Alfred- Deadman hardly posted. He said he will be active from next day always, yet he isn't active. Alfred was active during asprin time. After pre-asprin, he didn't post much. And it's his first game. I doubt ck would have given him special role. So, not suspicious atm.

Alfred Jodocus

School Cricketer
Sorry about my lack of activity the past few days.
Work has been tiresome.
And I have about 40 minutes before I'm leaving for work again.
I need weekend...

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Deadman hardly posted. He said he will be active from next day always, yet he isn't active.
Bro I have become active but the only thing you are doing now is : Hey Was Simon online ?? Was The Deadman online ?? Was AliB online ?? Was Yash online ?? JEEZ

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I wouldn't dig deep into that but it's no different from teaming me up with Ali, so it's something you might want to think about if you think Ali's and mine alliance is legit.
It looks like an threat so that Zwarrior shall not look into your team-ups.
I am suspicious right since he started voting for Asprin. Alright, that's an honest mistake. Maybe he was sure asprin is mafia. But then today when I said I am suspicious of you and ali, he said "I think we should lynch one of them." That's when I got more suspicious of him.
That was a mistake. I had a perfect theory against him and he was posting in a way that it was ticking every checkpoint against him but in the end he was town.
Damn, How much thought I posted in that post about telling you "I think we should lynch one of them" I don't wanted to initiate so more people will just jump on me saying I am just trying to get a quick lynch ad I thought we share a common theory and hence to move forward we should make a lynch.
Jack- He started asprin thing( could be a mistake/ could not be), then I clearly did not like the way he posted "I think we should lynch one of them." It gave a bad vibe. hence in the middle
I didn't thought of anything better to post than that.

Simon is like hell bent to prove me I am serial killer but he hasn't given good evidence all you are doing is on just a theory of yours. Please provide some evidence.

And just to clarify my stance on Ali - bless him he doesn't have the slightest clue of what he's talking about, or that's what I can infer. In the one game he was actually mafia, his play was actually leading to something, and the cluelessness in this game isn't like what we saw in that game. Of course, I could be wrong, but I'd put my money on Jack rather than him rn unless you can convince me otherwise.
Once again defending AliB, I don't anybody will defend someone so much until they think the other is a Town.

While I put Simon and Ali as Mafia, I am thinking DeadMan as the SK, nothing circumstantial on it though just a gut feeling.

Yash has not replied what has he edited.[DOUBLEPOST=1496921486][/DOUBLEPOST]
They're all in a PM together.
Does the Serial Killer is also known to the mafia most probably he isn't but just to clarify things up.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Bro I have become active but the only thing you are doing now is : Hey Was Simon online ?? Was The Deadman online ?? Was AliB online ?? Was Yash online ?? JEEZ
I told only about Yash's online because I felt it was relevant. When did I talk about Simon's and Ali's activity ?

And I talked about your activity because you have contributed ZERO to the discussion. Why are you getting annoyed when the truth is told ? Hiding something ? lol. If you are active, post constructively.[DOUBLEPOST=1496923018][/DOUBLEPOST]
Simon is like hell bent to prove me I am serial killer but he hasn't given good evidence all you are doing is on just a theory of yours. Please provide some evidence.
Is this directed towards me or Simon ?

Users who are viewing this thread