End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I think only the godfather kills so I'm not too worried about that bit in the writeup. I think we're fairly certain that we had two NK roles target the same person.

I didn't jumped to attack Simon, I just raised an Suspicion against him. The thing is if I would have been mafia my night 1 targets would have been Fake Passport and User as Fake was also mafia my next target would have been Simon on night 1 and not Swacker he is definitely an experienced player but I would rate Simon higher than swacker. That made me a bit suspicious of Simon but as you have said everybody can have different opinion they might have rated swacker higher.

That's basically why we're all suspicious of you. That's circumstantial evidence, if you choose to call that evidence at all, and as I say in my "angle", you seemed to waste no time in trying to point fingers at me based on it. I don't think your response is satisfactory and I could definitely see you being the serial killer, since no one seems to be on your side right now.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I see Jack being strangled in his post above quoted by Simon. I agree that Jack might be the serial killer but I'm afraid lynching a townie might just be curtains for the town.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Which post did he edit ?
The one I tagged. He attached a pic of his activity proof first I wasn't online then so I could not see what the pic has, after I logged in he had removed the pic and in the later post he attaches a pic of hi "My activity" page which doesn't tell us whether he logged in or not.
That's basically why we're all suspicious of you. That's circumstantial evidence, if you choose to call that evidence at all, and as I say in my "angle", you seemed to waste no time in trying to point fingers at me based on it. I don't think your response is satisfactory and I could definitely see you being the serial killer, since no one seems to be on your side right now.
Coming to your "angle", It looks a valid reason so does my angle about you also has a valid reasoning. Like I have said earlier if I was mafia or SK I would first take out the big guns and I have no reason to go for an inexperienced player as you mentioned a slip up would have required for me to NK an inexperienced player then go for an experienced player but as you have seen I was wrong in my theory about Asprin even if I was mafia it didn't looked as a slip up because in the end Asprin cleared me out.
For the record, JR is 100% townie as far as I'm concerned.
Why would a dying townie try to clear an Anti-town?
It looks like you created an "angle" which would influence people to lynch me.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
See I don't normally go after someone who tries to lynch me, and my response to your suspicion was a general one. Since doing so, you have:

a) ignored my suspicion
b) tried to shift the blame towards someone else
c) said this

Why would a dying townie try to clear an Anti-town?

See the keyword there is "townie". He doesn't know any of the roles. He was merely stating what he thought based on your post. One person thinking that you are town is by no means "clearing you out", and it seems like you're trying to put on an extra layer of defense after ignoring my idea did not work out for you.

I agree that your reasoning is valid, but your response to my theory is what concerns me the most. I'm starting to think that you could've simply gone after asprin incessantly at the beginning just to get someone out of the way. If you are a third party SK then you wouldn't care if you were getting rid of mafia or town, and you jumped onto the first slip up that came about in the day's play that goes along with that idea.

We don't seem to be heading in any direction when we desperately need one. It'll be difficult to come back from a mislynch today but it isn't by any means impossible, but doing nothing will give the remaining anti-town to figure out the power roles and finish the game off at night anyway. In my opinion, a lynch is a risk worth taking right now and I think I know whom to go for.

lynch: Jack Ryder

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Unofficial lynch count:

Jack Ryder (1) - Simon
Not voted (6) - Jack Ryder, zwarrior, AliB, Yash., The Deadman, Alberts

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I think only the godfather kills so I'm not too worried about that bit in the writeup. I think we're fairly certain that we had two NK roles target the same person.
How can you say that ? Then what do you make of the below writeups ?

He waited for hours for him to arrive, but he didn't. Frustrated, he decided to go home.

As he switched to the news channel, he found out that someone else had done his job for him

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
See I don't normally go after someone who tries to lynch me, and my response to your suspicion was a general one. Since doing so, you have:

a) ignored my suspicion
b) tried to shift the blame towards someone else
c) said this

See the keyword there is "townie". He doesn't know any of the roles. He was merely stating what he thought based on your post. One person thinking that you are town is by no means "clearing you out", and it seems like you're trying to put on an extra layer of defense after ignoring my idea did not work out for you.

I agree that your reasoning is valid, but your response to my theory is what concerns me the most. I'm starting to think that you could've simply gone after asprin incessantly at the beginning just to get someone out of the way. If you are a third party SK then you wouldn't care if you were getting rid of mafia or town, and you jumped onto the first slip up that came about in the day's play that goes along with that idea.

We don't seem to be heading in any direction when we desperately need one. It'll be difficult to come back from a mislynch today but it isn't by any means impossible, but doing nothing will give the remaining anti-town to figure out the power roles and finish the game off at night anyway. In my opinion, a lynch is a risk worth taking right now and I think I know whom to go for.

lynch: Jack Ryder
1. I didn't ignored your suspicion I said I will take a relook and give my views.
2. Where did I shift suspicion if you are referring to my reply to Alib it was more of a funny retort to his clueless posting.
3. Yeah I didn't plan to post it seeing it might make me the target of NK by mafia but I eventually posted it seeing 3 people have suspicion on me thinking it might help them see clear.
I didn't just go out against asprin his post were looking mafia to me. The first one was his we cannot win post which I thought was to influence members giving them a we cannot win mentality. The second was him when he calculated his lynch chances and put me as town basically lead me to believe he was mafia as no one other than mafia could know the roles at this early stage of game.
And you are talking like I lead the bandwagon against asprin I just initiated every else thought the same about him and voted for him.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman

^The second part of that quote is the part that does it for me. Two people targeted the same person, one got there before. The waiting part might have referred to the target not arriving bc he ded.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I think it's certain that the same person was being targeted by two NKs.
Rudolph has to be the that person.
I believe the mafia goon decided that they should kill Rudolph and posted it in the pm but the godfather was not online and couldn't do it before the deadline.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I didn't ignored your suspicion I said I will take a relook and give my views.

That is basically ignoring. Or deflecting, rather. Funny you only "relooked" after others agreed with my suspicion.

Where did I shift suspicion if you are referring to my reply to Alib it was more of a funny retort to his clueless posting.

I don't buy it. Let's pretend that you did. Either way, it achieved the same purpose.

Yeah I didn't plan to post it seeing it might make me the target of NK by mafia but I eventually posted it seeing 3 people have suspicion on me thinking it might help them see clear.
I didn't just go out against asprin his post were looking mafia to me. The first one was his we cannot win post which I thought was to influence members giving them a we cannot win mentality. The second was him when he calculated his lynch chances and put me as town basically lead me to believe he was mafia as no one other than mafia could know the roles at this early stage of game.
And you are talking like I lead the bandwagon against asprin I just initiated every else thought the same about him and voted for him.

Yes. The suspicion part was definitely legitimate, and I genuinely bought into it too. I'm questioning your motives.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
That iically ignoring. Or deflecting, rather. Funny you only "relooked" after others agreed with my suspicion.

I don't buy it. Let's pretend that you did. Either way, it achieved the same purpose.

Yes. The suspicion part was definitely legitimate, and I genuinely bought into it too. I'm questioning your motives.
I relooked it after sometime because at the time you posted and now also Iam down with food poisoning and have been spending my time more in the toilet and also when I replied it was sehri time here after which I sleep and by the next time Iwas online everybody else had already agreed with your suspicion.
I should have been more clearer with my retort.
The motivewas clear take out a 100% mafia to me.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Dug up some old posts. So bare with me, please.

I can say either of these two duos are scum: Fake-Simon or Jack-Yash.
What do you have to say about Simon now ? Fake turned out to be mafia.

I find it very unsettling that Yash is defending asprin so vehemently despite the amount of suspicion.
Maybe Yash didn't find asprin to be suspicious ? Why does it have to be unsettling ?

I see asprin's been targeted by many, don't know the exact bandwagon, will go through the previous pages and analyze asprin and the reactions and attacks.
But you never came back and analyzed that part. Did you ?

Simon seems to be the prime member of the mafia. Getting the pollution out of the town was a great job done by the vig. I still think its someone between Jack or Simon or maybe both being the mafia.

Lynch: Simon

What substance. I literally don't know who's what and for me everybody is looking suspicious.

Unlynch

See your above two posts. You lynched him in one post and unlynched him in the next post. You didn't even ask any more questions t o him before unlynching him. It's like as if you wanted post the lynch for him just for namesake.

I think we've all put our views on last night out there now. We need action if we want to have any hope of winning.
You are so eager to get the lynch.
If we don't have solid( atleast close to solid ) proof, I don't think we should vote. If we mislynch, mafia/sk will win.
Also, I noticed that you lynched/unlynched asprin in the same post. At that time his vote count was 3. Then after he got 4 votes, you voted again. (Just after Fake voted, J/s) which made him one less than majority. Maybe you wanted to be sure that if you vote for someone, that person should get majority votes and held of your vote till end such that you don't have to be the last person to lynch him?

The one I tagged. He attached a pic of his activity proof first I wasn't online then so I could not see what the pic has, after I logged in he had removed the pic and in the later post he attaches a pic of hi "My activity" page which doesn't tell us whether he logged in or not.
@Yash. can you tell why you edited the post ?

^The second part of that quote is the part that does it for me. Two people targeted the same person, one got there before. The waiting part might have referred to the target not arriving bc he ded.
Ok. It makes sense to me now. But. But... In day 2, when mafia killed someone, in the writeup both the mafias were present. Isn't it weird that only one mafia was present in this day 3 writeup ?

I think it's certain that the same person was being targeted by two NKs.
Rudolph has to be the that person.
I believe the mafia goon decided that they should kill Rudolph and posted it in the pm but the godfather was not online and couldn't do it before the deadline.
Ya, It makes sense now thanks to you and Simon for helping me understand.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
zwarrior, post: 3164246, member: 164901"]Dug up some old posts. So bare with me, please.

What do you have to say about Simon now ? Fake turned out to be mafia.

Maybe Yash didn't find asprin to be suspicious ? Why does it have to be unsettling ?

But you never came back and analyzed that part. Did you ?

See your above two posts. You lynched him in one post and unlynched him in the next post. You didn't even ask any more questions t o him before unlynching him. It's like as if you wanted post the lynch for him just for namesake.

You are so eager to get the lynch.
If we don't have solid( atleast close to solid ) proof, I don't think we should vote. If we mislynch, mafia/sk will win.
Also, I noticed that you lynched/unlynched asprin in the same post. At that time his vote count was 3. Then after he got 4 votes, you voted again. (Just after Fake voted, J/s) which made him one less than majority. Maybe you wanted to be sure that if you vote for someone, that person should get majority votes and held of your vote till end such that you don't have to be the last person to lynch him?

@Yash. can you tell why you edited the post ?

Ok. It makes sense to me now. But. But... In day 2, when mafia killed someone, in the writeup both the mafias were present. Isn't it weird that only one mafia was present in this day 3 writeup ?

Ya, It makes sense now thanks to you and Simon for helping me understand.
Sorry on mobile hence selected all for reply. I am referring to your point of Alib lynching and unlynching Simon
It looked to me like they both are the mafia partners and hence did a namesake lynch so if anyone of them is made the other couldn't be pinpointed as on of them made a lynch on each other.
Simon has been defending Ali saying he is a clueless townie.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Sorry on mobile hence selected all for reply. I am referring to your point of Alib lynching and unlynching Simon
It looked to me like they both are the mafia partners and hence did a namesake lynch so if anyone of them is made the other couldn't be pinpointed as on of them made a lynch on each other.
Simon has been defending Ali saying he is a clueless townie.
That was my thought too. That's why I dug up few posts.

Users who are viewing this thread