End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

Alfred Jodocus

School Cricketer
Does this mean mafia didn't kill ? Only mafias can communicate among themselves. So, obviously this should mean it's mafias.

Doesn't this mean mafia didn't kill because he could not come on time. Meaning someone (mafia) was inactive and hence could not kill.

I think it was more a case of...

He had dinner with a friend, and headed home. He was usually very cautious, given his profession, but today he didn't notice the waiter slipping something in his drink. Fake Passport would not wake up the next morning. He was a Corrupt Cop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

This is most likely Secret Agent at work.

RUDOLPH had finished working for the day, and got in his car. As soon as he accelerated, his vehicle exploded. He was a Vanilla Townie.​

> vehicle exploding

I'm going with this being the mafia's kill.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

He waited for hours for him to arrive, but he didn't. Frustrated, he decided to go home. As he switched to the news channel, he found out that someone else had done his job for him.

This would leave this for being the SK.
Who I'm assuming targeted Rudolph.
I imagine exploding cars are more likely to be on the news.
(not sure why this part of my post is centered, but I'll just roll with it.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I think it was more a case of...

> vehicle exploding

I'm going with this being the mafia's kill.

This would leave this for being the SK.
Who I'm assuming targeted Rudolph.
I imagine exploding cars are more likely to be on the news.
(not sure why this part of my post is centered, but I'll just roll with it.
Got really confused by your words.
You are trying to say the one who didn't killed was serial killer and mafia killed Rudolph?

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
He waited for hours for him to arrive, but he didn't. Frustrated, he decided to go home. As he switched to the news channel, he found out that someone else had done his job for him.

It sounds to me like two NK or roleblock roles targeted the same person last night. I'm leaning towards the latter since we got a hint of that yesterday..?

Back to the game If User and Swacker were killed on night 1 because they are experienced players then night 2 targets should have been FakePassport and Simon but FakePassport was killed by the agent and by the write up I can deduce Rudolph was the target of both mafia and serial killer. Why didn't the mafia targeted Simon?
F.O.S Simon

I like your analysis on the Rudolph bit. An explosive car would end up on the news, not necessarily a random poisoned dude. Maybe the secret agent went out on a kill last night? But then who was he waiting for?

But the analysis on me.. lol. There are known power roles in this setup. Like, literally known. The mafia would try to single out the power roles and try to get an experienced townie on their side rather than just randomly picking out the more experienced players. If I'm a vanilla, the mafia has no business attacking me. Rather, they'd want to sway me to go on their side. At least, that's what a good mafia player would do.

If a mafia/SK slipped up, what they would do is, think it's a good idea to go for an experienced player, and then kill a less experienced player, and then try to pin it on a more experienced player. Sound like someone we know?

Alfred Jodocus

School Cricketer
Got really confused by your words.
You are trying to say the one who didn't killed was serial killer and mafia killed Rudolph?

I'm saying all 3 tried to kill, but 2 of them targeted the same person.
In this case it seems both mafia and the SK targeted Rudolph.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Simon seems to be the prime member of the mafia. Getting the pollution out of the town was a great job done by the vig. I still think its someone between Jack or Simon or maybe both being the mafia.

Lynch: Simon

Surprise, surprise. Another empty post. Last time you said "you don't know the exact bandwagon" on asprin, and before that, responded in no way to me taking your claims apart. You're either mafia or a bad townie trying to get revenge for a Day 1 pressure lynch, or at least that's what I get from the incredible lack of substance in your posts.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Surprise, surprise. Another empty post. Last time you said "you don't know the exact bandwagon" on asprin, and before that, responded in no way to me taking your claims apart. You're either mafia or a bad townie trying to get revenge for a Day 1 pressure lynch, or at least that's what I get from the incredible lack of substance in your posts.
His post also hit me but I am leaning on bad townie on him thus far.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What substance. I literally don't know who's what and for me everybody is looking suspicious.

Unlynch

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman

I can get behind that tbh. Secretly putting something in the drink would be a secret agent thing. I thought the secret agent was supposed to play it safe tonight though, since asprin turned out to be town?

@Yash. wya buddy? We need your input too.[DOUBLEPOST=1496783644][/DOUBLEPOST]
What substance. I literally don't know who's what and for me everybody is looking suspicious.

I'd actually lynch you if I didn't feel bad for doing it.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wait, I just posted anything atm :p.

Let me answer every post on day 3.

Alfred Jodocus

School Cricketer
Simon seems to be the prime member of the mafia. Getting the pollution out of the town was a great job done by the vig. I still think its someone between Jack or Simon or maybe both being the mafia.

I don't even know what to say....

I can get behind that tbh. Secretly putting something in the drink would be a secret agent thing.

And stalking your target outside their house seems more like a serial killer at work.
At least Criminal Minds taught me that lol.

I thought the secret agent was supposed to play it safe tonight though, since asprin turned out to be town?

Yeah...
Guess he didn't feel like playing it safe.
At least it worked out for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread