Kaptaan's Graphics yard|NEW Avatars, Signatures, Wallpapers posted!

How are these graphics?

• Total voters

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
The second one looks good.
The first one could have been better tbh if you had not overblurred the jersey and all.Anyways,nice to see you innovating with stuff.You'll be good in no time.
Good luck! :)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to see you back. Both of them look over blurred especially the first one, over-blurring reduced its quality and it looks LQ. Second one looks pretty okay, with the colors and the placement being well played with. This isn't how blurring tool is used, it's based upon levels, like the focal point remains the same, non focal points near the focal gets slightly blurred and then you keep on increasing the blur intensity as you start getting far from the focal. Keep up the good works bru!

ved_

International Coach
The first one looks a little overdone. It would be good if you would add some text on the empty space in the top-left corner. The other one is really good. A little more sharpness would have made it look better. Neat work!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Good to see you back. Both of them look over blurred especially the first one, over-blurring reduced its quality and it looks LQ. Second one looks pretty okay, with the colors and the placement being well played with. This isn't how blurring tool is used, it's based upon levels, like the focal point remains the same, non focal points near the focal gets slightly blurred and then you keep on increasing the blur intensity as you start getting far from the focal. Keep up the good works bru!
This.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
wICdLTN.png
RVRRXCb.png

The stock for the Messi Ava was really dodgy, so it was hard for me to play around with it.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The Turan one looks overdone with brightness I think, text woks as a filler yet I'd say its fabulous. Messi one looks really well played with, great choice of text and the grey-ish filter, the text could have had the same effect as the focal there, you could have decreased the text's opacity or some played with some blur tools. It's yet quite great though so keep up the great work and not to stop experimenting like that, your have improved innovation as well. :thumbs

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Haven't done these for a time hope it turns out fine, so here it is...
3lzyGuC.png

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Never near to your class, welcome back btw.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Mate, I mistakenly voted for bad. I was going for good.

Users who are viewing this thread