Story Karnataka's Domestic Season|Kar VS SA 1st OD Preview. Predicta Contest

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
^ Sorry brother having tough time , preparing for CET counseling on 2nd week of this month so could no be here on PC and have a word with you guys too :) dont worry will be back after two weeks :) following this story :)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Both the teams are looking competitive!! I hope Dravid is in!

Yeah, Dravid & Tait, both will feature:D!
Guys, no comments if you think I've compared Dravid with Tait!
I named him just because he's the only star player in SA Redbacks side:yes.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
One of the better starts, Binnu. I completely agree with Ollie. Do remember to credit the people for the works though.

OMG! When did you do this User?
I saw it just today:p.
I kept on noticing that you were visiting the thread, but I din't find you posting. I even taught ,"Why don't User give some feedback. Whether I follow it or not, I have one more post in this thread:laugh".
Thank you for your kind feedback:).
BTW, yeah, Credits added.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
An interview with Karnataka Coach, Anil Kumble.

Local radio station 93.5 Red FM had a small interview with Karnataka's newly appointed coach, Anil Kumble.

Interiewer: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to 93.5 Red FM. Idhu Bhaala hot guru (Its too hot man). Now we have one of the spin legends, Former Indian Captain, Captain of Royal Challengers Bangalore and, newly appointed Karnataka's Ranji team, the one and only.... Anil Kumble. Good evening Anil, welcome to our show.

Anil Kumble: Good evening.

Interviewer: Now, say this, how're you feeling with a tag "Coach"?

Anil Kumble: Ah, not so happy cos I'm not going to play.

Interviewer: Okay, jokes apart, how're you feeling by seeing Karnataka Ranji team? And there's a rumor that Karnataka will be traveling some Australian state, how far is it true?

Anil Kumble: Well, its not rumor, we are traveling South Australia for a tournament, which features Karnataka and South Australia Redbacks, competing in both OD and FC forms of the game. And regarding players are concerned, everyone is young and energetic. With Rahul's presence, its a perfect domestic cricket team.

Interviewer: Who are the players, you think are the ones who are giving strong competition to players in Indian team?

Anil Kumble: Well, I guess I must not answer this question because its literally hurting other players. But deeply asked, I'd like to see Rahul in Indian ODI team whenever Sachin is being rested. Even all others are capable to get an Indian cap, provided they must out play the player in their respective position in Team India.

Interviewer: How about discussing about some main players?

Anil Kumble: Yeah, sure.

Interviewer: Good. Lets discuss about them and you say your expectations of them in the Tour of South Australia. So first, lets discuss about the captain, Rahul Dravid.

Anil Kumble: Oh, great player. Glad to see him free to play for Karnataka in South Australia. Addition of him will be a great opportunity for both our team and young players playing along with him cause playing on foreign soil with someone like Rahul Dravid gains them great knowledge on how pitches change.

Interviewer: Okay, now lets talk a bit about Robin Uthappa.

Anil Kumble: One of the batsmen, whom I want to bat like TBF! He plays some good orthodox cricket and suddenly smashes the ball when the situation changes. He's a situation player. He'll be the one to watch out for in the tour against SA Redbacks. Bad luck, he has got heavy competition in Indian side, but I'm sure he'll be back with a bang!

Interviewer: Now say something about R Vinay Kumar, Anil..

Anil Kumble: Vinay... he's a good seamer. But the only problem he has got is he'll give up at pressure situations. All he needs to do is practice some good bowling. He has been selected for Indian side in T20 World Cup. We have hopes on him for series against SA Redbacks. He'll be our front line bowler.

Interviewer: Okay, thank you for your time here Anil, good luck for tour against South Australia.

Anil Kumble: Cheers mate, thankyou:).

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
OK conversation presentation!!

Very short and 1 or 2 words describing a player is not sufficient but Binnu you rock with the amount of thoughts you put up!!
I said that Anil won't be saying the names of players who will be in Indian side as its literally hurting the others. So, if I keep on making Anil praise about any particular player, even it'll be hurting other players.
Good conversation Binnu.:clap

Nice conversation Binnu
Thankyou guys, for your support:).

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
good writing Binnu, it looks just bit unrealistic on some plaves.

But I liked the way you presented it, 93.5 radio and all that, great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread