Latest Developments - What's Coming for Q-Cricket

• Thread starter killa_stiky2002
  • Start date
K

killa_stiky2002

1. In the near future we are going to implement password protection on pages such as the downloads pages, cheats, etc. (Free Registration)

2. There is a World of Cricket section under development. It will feature rankings (ODI, TEST, BOWLER, BATSMEN), current tours, scorecards and other stuff.

3.1.1 The West Indies Patch. Since West indies are out of the world cup, stats will be taken as at the Kenya vs. West Indies match. Also, the kit will be looking as realistic as possible, now with the extra time I have.
Features:
3.1.2 Players - the 15 member squad plus Nagamooto, R.Hinds(world cup reserve), Ganga, Breese and Sanford (from my country :) ).
3.1.3 Player replacements - Collymore will replace Black. Collins will replace Cuffy. Sanford will replace Ramnarine. Drakes will replace King, R.Hinds replaces Adams and Breese replaces Campbell.
3.1.4 Faces - Breese, Sanford, Collins, Collymore, R.Hinds, Lawson, Drakes, Chanderpaul, Nagamooto, Dillon, Sarwan.
3.1.5 Commentry - R.Hinds will be called Hinds instead of the player he replaces (Jimmy Adams) however all other replaced players will be called by the player they replace.
3.1.6 Numbers - Numbers of the 15member world cup squad will be used as seen on TV. However, I have been unable to obtain the numbers of R.Hinds (given 60), Ganga (given 42) and Breese (given 36). And for Sanford who has not played an ODI match will be given 99. If anyone knows the numbers of R.Hinds, Ganga and Breee, contact me @ [email protected] ...or PM me.
3.1.7 **As R.Hinds was not picked for the final World Cup 15, his shirt will read Hinds instead of R.Hinds and also the same for W.Hinds.

4. We will be working on a new design. Anyone willing to help, contact me at email address above (in 3.1.6)

That's all...don't forget to check out the Screen of The Day

S

sonic

You should try the official ICC website for those squad numbers...they have a huge website with information on every aspect of every cricket player in the world so it should be amongst their database ive no doubt :P

K

killa_stiky2002

I can't seem to find it sonic...guide me please :D i know the official icc site but where to goo????

S

sonic

oh yeah, give the windies page time to load mate, its a massive resource and takes a good two minutes to fully load! :P

A

amber22

I am willing to help you Lisle , you were talking about.Mail me or PM me and tell me what do you need

R

Rangeela

I am willing to help also... you can PM me or email me.

K

killa_stiky2002

Email me of PM me with idea's or pics of your ideas or HTML codes I could use to get a nice design because some bitch told me in my guestbook that site looks awfully dumb and stupid :but///: 00Wow :angry: ??? :o talk about discouragement

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Don't worry about some of the comments, killa. I think your site looks good; it's about time someone did some Windies updates (being my 2nd fav team :) ).
Keep it up mate...

S

sonic

yeh, theyre not cricket fans...cricket fans dont criticise their opponents and no one on these forums would ever do such a thing...i think your downloads are ace...as jonah said, its about time someone did some decent windies updates...keep it up buddy :P :h:

K

killa_stiky2002

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>ok....but someone....please help......the cricket 2002 tutorial on how to extract sound names isn't working ??? :( I need to get out the "Hinds"</span>

Users who are viewing this thread