Legends At Battle XI | And the champions are...

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Congrats England! Well played and downed the Aussies for the first time, taking nothing away from Fenil though, such dominance, and this is not the only league he's been dominating.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
So close yet so far! 392 in under 85 overs was an excellent effort in 4th innings I'd say but the target was a bit too much really. Our bowling was off color in this match, particularly in the second innings and we paid the price for it a la Basnahira Bears style who were very dominant in the SLPL, when it was run by Benjamin, only to lose against Ruhuna in the final. Well played Poms but next time, you won't be this lucky. ;)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congratulations England on their victory .:thumbs

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Congratulations to the winner. I know how Fenil might be feeling after the loss. Same sort of thing happened to me last time. But, well done to him as well. And, Varun, take a bow sir! This has been an amazing league. Will look forward to the next season. You know the team! :p

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah , very good league by Varun , looking forward for the next season .:)

Australia did'nt loss any match before the finals , but what a victory for England in the final , defeating the undefeated team before the final is amazing .:thumbs

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah this means that next season is starting today , I'll be looking forward to continue with SL if someone dose'nt takes WI or PAK or IND .:D

sos

International Coach
would I stay with England next season? Even as a co? I would love to be with my champs anyways.

Last edited:

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That depends if you can get it on time once the interest declaring procedure starts. You of course + Dipak & Fenil are interested in it. I can't pick anyone of you ahead of each other as you've won a season each here so in the case of you three & you three only, it'll be a first come serve to bag England.

Users who are viewing this thread