Mar 30 - Pakistan v India (Semi-Final 2)

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
The fact that we dropped six catches let alone 4 of the MOTM himself should give you a fact that we screwed up, and India didnt. That was the difference. Had Sachin been out on 27 It would have made a massive difference to the Indian total.

Riaz was brilliant and so was Ajmal and the rest barring Gul were adequate. Indias bowling wasnt aggressive enough to take us out, they waited and we screwed up ourselves (Hafeez, Younis, Afridi). Praise to the Singhs, their wickets were vital.

My point India won the game on the basis of being the team that didnt screw up and we did. Doesnt mean that Pakistan deserves to be in the final, just that it was our game to lose and if we had played better we could have certainly beaten them.

Anyways good luck to the Indian fans out here, hope Sachin gets a good farewell. Thats the only thing missing in his list of achievements, but I am still supporting the Lankans, even though I am pretty sure Indias taking the Cup. :p

India is going to win for sure. It will be interesting to watch M factors against Indian Batting. :cheers

prarara

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Did you forget the 1996 WC?

Yes I did

The fact that we dropped six catches let alone 4 of the MOTM himself should give you a fact that we screwed up, and India didnt. That was the difference. Had Sachin been out on 27 It would have made a massive difference to the Indian total.

Riaz was brilliant and so was Ajmal and the rest barring Gul were adequate. Indias bowling wasnt aggressive enough to take us out, they waited and we screwed up ourselves (Hafeez, Younis, Afridi). Praise to the Singhs, their wickets were vital.

My point India won the game on the basis of being the team that didnt screw up and we did. Doesnt mean that Pakistan deserves to be in the final, just that it was our game to lose and if we had played better we could have certainly beaten them.

Anyways good luck to the Indian fans out here, hope Sachin gets a good farewell. Thats the only thing missing in his list of achievements, but I am still supporting the Lankans, even though I am pretty sure Indias taking the Cup. :p

Right, so you assume that if Sachin was out at a certain score, everyone else would have scored the same number of runs.

But the two outcomes are not related in any way. You cannot say with any certainty that Sachin not scoring the rest of the runs meant that no one else would score runs. Yes you dropped him, but in no way was it your game to lose or win.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am so sorry to disappoint LS & Paki007!!

Their brotherly love is broken and dreams are shattered!! Its we Indians who have overcome with some ████ batting in the middle :p and some excellent bowling in the whole match.

But what was Misbah doing? Where is Paki007?

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where is Paki007?
I will be surprised if I see him back. :p

He was just so over-confident, felt his team was the best and called us stupid when we said that India has the potential to defeat Australia as well as Pakistan.

Just received a message from a friend, which is pretty correct. It says,
"Pakistan ko kitna samjhayein ki beta beta hota hai or baap baap hota hai" :D

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
I am so sorry to disappoint LS & Paki007!!

Their brotherly love is broken and dreams are shattered!! Its we Indians who have overcome with some ████ batting in the middle :p and some excellent bowling in the whole match.

But what was Misbah doing? Where is Paki007?

my friendship with paki007 got nothing to do with todays match !!! but be careful when you search paki to insult him!!! you have not won the world cup yet!!! you can but that never gives you the authority to insult a persons passion to his motherland!!! so enjoy your victory carefully

----------

I will be surprised if I see him back. :p

He was just so over-confident, felt his team was the best and called us stupid when we said that India has the potential to defeat Australia as well as Pakistan.

Just received a message from a friend, which is pretty correct. It says,
"Pakistan ko kitna samjhayein ki beta beta hota hai or baap baap hota hai" :D

Its not stupidity, its passion for ones motherland, he have it, you have it, I have it … so accept it and stop insulting people just because your motherland won a cricket match

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I have not insulted you both!!

Paki007 I call him as I dont know his name :p

Also, you both were pretty sure Pakistan is gona kick India's ass and the post of Paki007 in this thread and your post are enough proof! I know we can win the world cup but saying your brotherly love have broken is not an Insult in any way ;)

prarara

International Cricketer
my friendship with paki007 got nothing to do with todays match !!! but be careful when you search paki to insult him!!! you have not won the world cup yet!!! you can but that never gives you the authority to insult a person passion to his motherland!!! so enjoy your victory carefully

----------

Its not stupidity, its passion for ones motherland, he have it, you have it, I have it ? so accept it and stop insulting people just because your motherland won a cricket match

You're one to talk. Every thing you've said has been insulting to the Indian fans on here. You've gone back on all the harsh words now that the team you backed lost.

A bit of the pot calling the kettle black here.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Its not stupidity, its passion for ones motherland, he have it, you have it, I have it … so accept it and stop insulting people just because your motherland won a cricket match
When did I insult him, sometimes he teases us, sometimes we do so (and you think we insult each other). This time it's our turn to do so.

And when did I term his activities as stupid, it was he who did so when I said that India has the potential to defeat Australia and Pakistan.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Leave LS alone guys!! If you check all his post it's really fun to read as it's all against Indians!! :lol

Just laugh off

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
I have not insulted you both!!

Paki007 I call him as I dont know his name :p

Also, you both were pretty sure Pakistan is gona kick India's ass and the post of Paki007 in this thread and your post are enough proof! I know we can win the world cup but saying your brotherly love have broken is not an Insult in any way ;)

Look dude, seriously you have a problem!!!! Yes I was sure of Pakistan beating India as you of England beating sri lanka and NZ beating SL. You got it wrong two times to my ones ?. So just enjoy your victory!!! Cricket is a game by the way and like any game you win some and you loss some

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
@All Pakistanis: What's the condition in the nation, I mean how are the people reacting? Are they out with posters of the players beating them up with foot-wears and then burning them or is it all fine this time.

I wish it is fine, but I don't expect it to be that way. Would love to hear about it.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Look dude, seriously you have a problem!!!! Yes I was sure of Pakistan beating India as you of England beating sri lanka and NZ beating SL. You got it wrong two times to my ones ?. So just enjoy your victory!!! Cricket is a game by the way and like any game you win some and you loss some

Wish you would have understood it before hand :rolleyes

You started all anti-Indians and we continued it!! I have now no respect either for you or for Srilankan cricket just because of you!!

I am sorry to be blunt but thats the fact!! I have no problems against any Pakistani's in this thread!! We all knew one team had to lose and it was Pakistan this time!! And I think they did brilliant today with bowl and if it was no Misbah they would might just have won it.

What was he doing god knows!!

I got against the Australians when Ricky cheated in that Sydney match but gained all respect for him and his boys after that sad interview!!

But no respect for you as I mentioned earlier

Users who are viewing this thread