NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Completely agree with Atharva but Irfan wont be in side either due to politics or due to something else.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
If Irfan with swing is back then he and Praveen Kumar can always open the bowling and Zaheer can come on as first change . That might give him more overs with older ball and hence more chance to reverse and hence more wickets and hence more wins for India .

And what if we use Ashwin to open the bowling with Praveen, we already have a good bowler.

Atharv

Club Cricketer
And what if we use Ashwin to open the bowling with Praveen, we already have a good bowler.

It is a good idea but I would still prefer Irfan with swing . I think Ashwin has opened the attack in IPL and he was decent . But if you are going to have Irfan (with swing :D) in the team then he has to open the bowling . So I would stick to Irfan-Praveen Kumar combination. And if Irfan is in the team then Ashwin might not find a place in the team if it is a choice between Ashwin and Praveen Kumar.
Of course all this is hypothetical and I guess Irfan might not recapture his swing and Ashwin will figure on a more regular basis in the Indian team.

:)

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
For me I would never have two swing bowlers with no pace at all to open the bowling, I might just give Ashwin the ball instead. Also we need to know that Irfan is not coming near the team for 1-2 years. out of form, injury prone and is not at his best.

Atharv

Club Cricketer
For me I would never have two swing bowlers with no pace at all to open the bowling, I might just give Ashwin the ball instead. Also we need to know that Irfan is not coming near the team for 1-2 years. out of form, injury prone and is not at his best.

That is what I said in the last 2 lines . Irfan might not come back . but if he does then I would like to open with Irfan and Praveen . One left arm and other right arm and both swinging the ball. Would be very interesting.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread