Mar 3 - Netherlands vs South Africa

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think I jinxed them...

I may have jinxed the batsmen, but they still get to about 350 :) Considering their slow start I would never have thought they'd score this much

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Syl, 200 is a bit too much don't you think? I'm not doubting Ab's talent but still 200 is just a bit too much. I'd expect someone like Gibbs to find it easier to make 200.

He got to 134 with 4 overs left and he came in the 15th over. If he opened he would have an extra 19 overs to get 66 runs, I'd back any batsmen to do that. So there is no reason why he couldn't get 200. He like Tendulkar isn't a noted big hitter, it is all about the timing and when he gets set, look out.

Awesome hitting by JP, not one you note as a big hitter but that boy is all about him timing and placement.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Yeah 200 is a difficult task but the form which AB's having it doesn't seem too much they still have to play against Ireland

Gurjot95

National Board President
Look how they played in first 10 overs and how they played in last 10. They started investigation for Aus Vs Zim match due to Australia slow start.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
o ffs why don't people stop talking about every match as if it's been fixed

Gurjot95

National Board President
I don't think you understand my point. I was talking about ICC how they start investigation after unusual scoring patterns. It was tongue in cheek comment. I never said about match fixing. Stop this ████ please!

STLIndian

Club Cricketer
South Africa calmly going about their business.

It's time for everybody to hype them up again, so they have a platform to choke on.

Garson007

Club Cricketer
South Africa calmly going about their business.

It's time for everybody to hype them up again, so they have a platform to choke on.
I expect them to win all the group stage matches easily and falter against Pakistan or Australia in the QF.

Users who are viewing this thread