Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mar 19 : Bangladesh vs South Africa

Odds : Bet365

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I want this match to be tied/washed out.
For the first time in my life I will be supporting India against WI.:cheers

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Steyn and Morkel are resting - Tsotobe and Parnell are in... Interesting call. And Imran Tahir's back. Would love to see Bangladesh get up here and beat the Saffers who might be a bit cocky resting the 2 big pacemen. Plus it adds to the chance that England could get knocked out - what a shame that would be :lol

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
The South African players must be going crazy having heard 'Waka Waka' so many times. I am too. Okay, we get it. They're from Africa. It's plastered across their shirts and the TV screen as well.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Good comeback by Bangladesh, the way they started I thought they were staring down the barrel of 350. RR down to 4.75 and hopefully won't accelerate any time soon with Smith and now Amla in the pavilion.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am a tad too worried about this match. If Bangladesh manages to win it and later Indian loses to West Indies by a margin of 160+, we are eliminated!

The South African attack is without Steyn and Morkel and if Tamim and Kayes get going from the start, Bangladesh can manage to steal a victory here.

Have a feeling that South Africa will win it easily, but you never know with the game of cricket, especially with the Bangladeshi team.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Finally Kallis wakes up with a 6. They really should have started accelerating about 5 overs ago. Bangladesh have been able to sneak in some relatively cheap overs between 37-42.

And how much of a SA fanboy is Pat Symcox??? His last 15 minutes has been just raving about how marvellous everything South African is: from their resting policies, their batting order manipulations, their 5 masterful spinners, their brilliant backup pace bowlers and how Jacques Kallis is the best player ever 'by a country mile'.

Owzat

International Coach
Finally Kallis wakes up with a 6. They really should have started accelerating about 5 overs ago. Bangladesh have been able to sneak in some relatively cheap overs between 37-42.

I think South Africa will be ok

vs IND : 283/9 chasing 371 to win
vs IRE : 205
vs WIN : 58
vs ENG : 227/8 chasing 226 to win
vs HOL : 166/4 chasing 161 to win - took 248 balls :eek:

Apart from the one big total against India, Bangladesh haven't managed 250 or looked that likely to. In fact ALREADY South Africa have set Bangladesh a target with best part of three overs left that would be Bangladesh's second highest total of the competition.

I hear South Africa are covering their coach with rubber mats while local police are guarding any sizeable stones.

And how much of a SA fanboy is Pat Symcox???

You do know he is an ex-Saffer cricketer don't you...............? I ask because most would just ask "how biased is...........?"

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Too big a chase for Bangla now. Even without Steyn and Morkel, they will manage to contain the home team.

1iram1

Club Captain
Imran Tahir will be the key for SA now. If Bangladesh get off to a good start, there is a 10% chance of them winning this.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
BD gotta target Parnell. He hasn't played for a long time plus he wasn't in great form last time he played but still it's a huge score on this track. We would have had a chance if we could restrict them for around 220.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bangladesh certainly not out of this, a lot will come down to Tahir. Should be interesting seeing how Tsotobe and Parnell go.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Bangla are lucky that there is no Styen or Morkel to deal with. If these two were playing I would have said that the match was over but without them Bangla do have a chance if they dont choke.

Good start would mean everything, they dont wanna be looking a RR of 7.00+ with 30 overs remaining.

Users who are viewing this thread