Mar 14 - Bangladesh vs Holland

Odds : Bet365

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Nice catch, Mushfiqur.

Nice catch, Razzaq.

Lol, 4 run outs in an innings. Horrific running.

Last edited:

Owzat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good chance for Bangladesh to improve their run-rate, if they don't botch this up then England have to beat West Indies and hope Bangladesh don't shock South Africa.

Maybe Holland should consider opening with Ten Doeschate, might have added 10-20 runs or more and maybe see more innings through the 50 overs - as the other batsmen could just give him the strike. Might not work like that so much, but surely with such limited resources you give your star batsman as long at the crease as possible.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You never know with Bangladesh's batting. They can either be good or can be really bad. Good to see that Shahriar Nafees is back though. I would've opened with him.

Owzat

International Coach
another bad performance by the Dutches.They have fallen into a Pit after a great game against Eng

FOUR run outs, is that a record of any kind?!? Fell away from 113/4

Holland 113/4 (33.2 overs, rpo 3.39)
Holland 160 (46.2 overs, rpo 3.45)

47/6 off their last 13 overs/78 balls with minimal increase in scoring rate - 56.5 runs per 100 balls at 113/4, 57.6 runs per 100 balls at 160 all out.

Big trouble for England, it probably won't come to NRR but Bangladesh may as well try and finish the game off in 30-32 overs, although they can ill afford to lose. West Indies could conceivably lose to both England and India, so they shouldn't just focus on catching England as they could catch the loser of the England vs West Indies match - with a bit of help from a big win here.

----------

Feel pity for Tendo. He played really well, shame he's only consistent player in Holland squad.

Maybe he can find himself an English passport and play ODIs for England, could solve the problem at number seven..................

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Looks like it's gonna be a close game. BD need someone to bat long, really long.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I didn't know that the match was going on and thought that it's yet to begun, placed a bet of 5,000 on Bangladesh and now realized that the bets are being accepted even though the match is running and practically it's over.

Please fix it guys, and I don't mind if my bid is cancelled.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, the timing is wrong. It should have been am. I'll abandon the event.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh no, Adi please keep in mind the timings when you create the events. I don't know how you get these wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread