Mar 4 - Bangladesh vs West Indies

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Why do people from the East behave like this in the extremes? Kolkata crowd also has a history of behaving like this to the extreme. Cant take a loss sportingly?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Really pathetic display by Bangladesh all round, the players had an absolute shocker, expected a lot more from their batting considering they made 300 against India. And some of the fans were no better.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Winning those games against NZ was the worst thing that could happen to Bangladesh...because now they expect to do well and now they fear failure.

Fear of failure causes failure...never be afraid to fail.

Failure means nothing, and winning means nothing, it's all meaningless in the end, a good roast dinner is far more enjoyable than winning a stupid cricket game.

belmont

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bangladesh is sure to beat England in their qualifying match and I don't see Ireland beating the WI

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
Very Happy Bangladesh lost in this Fashion Because the Big Mouth Bangladesh Fans and Cricketers were talking about how they will beat India, and also how they will beat the WI.

You better Back it up if you have a Big Mouth.

What Miserable & Sour Losers...Stoning the WI bus.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I'm assuming South Africa's match against Bangladesh is in Bangladesh, so what's going to happen if they demolish them like the West Indies did?

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Great performance against Bangladesh. The players really stepped up after that South Africa loss.
Also a shout out to the haters that said the West Indies will finish last in this group or get beat by Bangladesh.

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
Nationalism

I hate my fellow Indian fans. Hate them. Turns out Bangladeshi fans are no better.

What the f*ck! You don't DO sh*t like that. And now they're condoning it because they meant to attack the Bangladeshi players? WTF? So they're saying the lives of the West Indians mean more than that of Bangladeshis?

This is a professional sport. These players are playing for teams. We're all HUMAN, it's sad that in the year 2011 nationalism still exists . . who cares if your "country" lost the game . . . it's a f*cking GAME OF CRICKET.

Public Anger is a sign of the nation's vitality. But when it goes overboard like people stoning houses, the culprits need to be arrested.

And I CARE if my GLORIOUS country loses and Cricket IS an IMPORTANT GAME.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
I'm almost tempted to take back every positive thing I said about Bangladesh before the tournament. Out for less than 60 in your home conditions during a crunch WC game.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Good win for the Windies. This thrashing will do their confidence a world of boost. Might just have been the platform they needed to challenge the stronger teams.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I'm really liking Sammy as captain btw. He seems like a real positive influence on the team. I'm really hoping the West Indies can play like this against some of the top nations as they weren't great vs South Africa.

He is a good influence and he does have a positive attitude but he needs to step up his performances. This is the only game since he became the captain where he did something with the bat or ball.

Also WI did good against South Africa for about 30-35 overs and then failed completely for the other 15.

P

pcfan123

Public Anger is a sign of the nation's vitality. But when it goes overboard like people stoning houses, the culprits need to be arrested.

And I CARE if my GLORIOUS country loses and Cricket IS an IMPORTANT GAME.

bit rich you claiming to be so nationalistic and have chosen to emigrate to another country.

P

pcfan123

Strangely enough those ones are always the loudest on the forum, love the irony

the hypocrisy makes me sick, especially since it makes me question their allegiance to their adopted country.

----------

might not have been his choice tho.

somehow I doubt he'll fearsome tweak off back to India when he is 18 either, he's probably already older than 18 anyways

Users who are viewing this thread