Mar 3 - Canada vs Pakistan

P

pcfan123

Yeah but Pakistan are cheaters.

these repetitive allegations are getting very annoying especially since they are true.

How dare you remind me that my captain is a certified cheat! Im so in love with him and his wavy hair that Im losing all sense of reality and starting to question my sexuality.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
How did Pakistan fold up for 184 against Canada? Is their batting that weak?

inzii

School Cricketer
these repetitive allegations are getting very annoying especially since they are true.

How dare you remind me that my captain is a certified cheat! Im so in love with him and his wavy hair that Im losing all sense of reality and starting to question my sexuality.

If you can say Afridi, I can say Prior? Now where does the question of the whole team being cheats come from? I can say you guys are certified sledgers. I think you guys have this habit of calling others cheats and crying like that. When Sarfraz Nawaz and Imran Khan started reverse swing this is just how you englishmen (the english media) cried about the ball being tempered. But when suddenly Darren Gough learnt it too somehow it all of a sudden became legitimate. such sickening hypocrisy.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you can say Afridi, I can say Prior? Now where does the question of the whole team being cheats come from? I can say you guys are certified sledgers. I think you guys have this habit of calling others cheats and crying like that. When Sarfraz Nawaz and Imran Khan started reverse swing this is just how you englishmen (the english media) cried about the ball being tempered. But when suddenly Darren Gough learnt it too somehow it all of a sudden became legitimate. such sickening hypocrisy.

i think we should just ignore them.... they are coming over to a team thread which does not even involve them and mocking the team, picking up on fans.... so it is their personality disorder... and hatred and bigotry....

so lets leave them at their misery and bask in the glory of our 3 successive victories....

Gurjot95

National Board President
That was very good effort from Canada to bowl out Pakistan cheaply, it was definitely looking like another upset but it didn't happened. Canada will take more positives from this game than Pakistan considering they lost their last 2 matches by heavy margin

P

pcfan123

they are coming over to a team thread which does not even involve them

this is not a Pakistani only thread, If it was then it would probably be bankrupt and keep asking the vCash bank for loans to keep it afloat.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
this is not a Pakistani only thread, If it was then it would probably be bankrupt and keep asking the vCash bank for loans to keep it afloat.

that... and that they did not loose to a minnow and have girls opening their attack.... OUCH!!

BlueString

School Cricketer
DAMNN IT! So close to an amazing two days of cricket. Oh how I wanted to see Pakistan fold and crumble under the pressure of the mighty Canadians. The sport could have progressed quite a bit with a Canadian win, just as it did with the Irish win (albiet, most of the Irish and Dutch teams are natives, which can't be said for Canada, but it would still be great).

As much as I hate to say it, Afridi's been the Man of the Tournament so far. To hell with those batsmen putting up 100s . . . Afridi has taken some nine wickets in two games, both times saving his team.

ammar26

School Cricketer
well Pakistani batting struggled today but i'm glad to see that Pakistan has very good bowling attack. Specially Skipper is doing great with the ball

And no has right to call the whole team cheaters, they might be few but they got banned and that was a well decision but we are not cheaters

Kabooka

International Cricketer
If you can say Afridi, I can say Prior?

Shahid-Afridi-chewing.jpg

No !

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Well a few things have come out of this match
1. Our batting still sucks big time.
2. Our bowling is the best going around.
3. Daryl Harper is to umpiring what Kamran Akmal is too keeping wickets :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread