Mar 8 - New Zealand v Pakistan

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Thats gonna be a good game as well. Newzelanders have good batting line up I suppose provided they are in form. Jesse Ryder and Mccullum are dangerous players to watch out. There have been so much cricket between these two in the recent past. I suspect a close game.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Pakistan everyday! With the form they are in right now, NZ should ideally not stand a chance. Afridi will bamboozle them. Put Pakistan against the big tickets like India, South Africa and Australia. Should prove to be far exciting and interesting cricket.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Time to make it 4 out of 4.

Although this is bad, were supposed to struggle our way into the quarter final, not comfortably make it in. This is very un-Pakistani

STLIndian

Club Cricketer
Pakistan everyday! With the form they are in right now, NZ should ideally not stand a chance. Afridi will bamboozle them. Put Pakistan against the big tickets like India, South Africa and Australia. Should prove to be far exciting and interesting cricket.

Scoring 185 against Canada is considered being in form?

Im not a Pakistan hater, but lets stop with the praise. They've beaten the 2 worst sides in the tournament (by far), and SL. Obviously SL was a good victory, but it was just one match.

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Dont worry guys Pakistan will win this as far the spinners we have in our side..and i think pakistan always do well with stronger side as opposition.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dont worry guys Pakistan will win this as far the spinners we have in our side..and i think pakistan always do well with stronger side as opposition.

I agree the spinners will be quite threatening for us, but we are really not a 'stronger side'

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is gonna be an interesting match. I'm intrigued to see how New Zealand will counter Afridi's spin.

GreatSixer

School Cricketer
Pakistan Have Beat The Favorite team of This WC. And The Pakistan Bowling Attack Can Really Damages Kiwis.Pakistan Have Not a good spin attack now a days there are same spinners but saeed ajmal is not in good form so i will prefer that Fast Bowlers For Pak :thumbs

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Time to make it 4 out of 4.

Although this is bad, were supposed to struggle our way into the quarter final, not comfortably make it in. This is very un-Pakistani

Reminds me of the T20 WC 2007. *Sigh*

But we have got a Pathan as a captain. And Intikhab Alam is there too. Something has to give

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Well in my opinion i see returning of the Lion we had a lion in 1992 and now i see Afridi as the lion which is returning.it is really a very very good sign for us...

The returning of the Great Lion:-

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 9,999

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
^ You came close to winning that. Don't know why it's taken as a bad omen.

Thats the thing, we came close. Losing out to your biggest rivals due to Misbahs moment of madness in a World Cup final, aint exactly a great feeling mate. :p

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
You still reached the final and were one of the strongest teams in that tournament. And came agonizingly close to winning it. Despite the agony you must have faced at that loss, that is still a good result.

Users who are viewing this thread