Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mar 18 : New Zealand vs Sri Lanka

Odds : Bet365

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sri Lanka should be favorites, but NZ after that game have asked to be taken more seriously. Both would want to win because winning will potentially put them in the top 2 (what with Australia being favorites to beat Pakistan)

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I think NZ are going to struggle without Vettori. I'd be on the fence if he were there, but going to have to give the edge to Sri Lanka. Either way, hope it's an entertaining one.

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
I think NZ are going to struggle without Vettori. I'd be on the fence if he were there, but going to have to give the edge to Sri Lanka. Either way, hope it's an entertaining one.
Doesn't Vettori get injured quite often for a spinner?

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I don't think Sri Lanka will be as easy to push aside as were Pakistan and they do not have an Akmal to keep for them ;). Sri Lanka are favorites here by a long way.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
I don't think Sri Lanka will be as easy to push aside as were Pakistan and they do not have an Akmal to keep for them ;). Sri Lanka are favorites here by a long way.

Yap mate, looks like that way. and come on akmal is not that bad is he, he had a bad day... if pakistan are to win the WC and i do think they have a very good chance, akmal must come good

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
His everyday with gloves has been bad

oh come on guys, anyway i dont see a better keeper then akmal at this time. and he's batting is up there as well. i am a sri lankan but i think you guys are giving him a hard time for one bad day.... and i hope is sri lanka dont win the WC pakistan will :yes

Users who are viewing this thread