3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Out and a 5 wicket haul!!

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
And the name is BOOM-BOOM !

----------

Decision review now :facepalm
I am going bye ..
Moral : Not all assosciates are Ireland and top teams England !

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
LOL @ Balaji Rao! If you understand Hindi that was a very entertaining face off between himself and Gul.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Shahid Afridis career is going reverse of Jayasuria

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Ok seriously Afridi, come up with a new celebration.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
LOL @ Balaji Rao! If you understand Hindi that was a very entertaining face off between himself and Gul.

Oooh yeah, even the Canucs can abuse Pakistanis in their own language. I mean where is the respect ? Number 10 from Canada abusing Umar Gul like that ?

ksduded

Club Cricketer
umpires are all nervous as well, bookie snipers in the crowd probably ready to kill them if Pakistan lose.

Loving every second of this, Canada better pull this off. I'll be sure to pray for at least 3 hours and 15 minutes, that ought to do the trick.

not every team is England..... but I understand your frustration after being whipped by the Irish.... and you already did the Waqar joke, so expecting something more original in reply.....

P

pcfan123

what was the sledge? and you can't ask the minnows to respect a full member team full of cheats, match fixers and Saeed Ajmal.

offdriven4

Club Cricketer
regardless of whether paksitan won or lost,they've still been embarrassed. Once in a while an Associate batting line up will go after your bowlers,but very,very rarely will and associate bowling attack skittle a "test quality" (and considering pakistans erratic performances with the bat,i use that term loosely) batting line up. without Afridi putting in a captains performance,Pakistan may well have been humiliated today.

inzii

School Cricketer
what was the sledge? and you can't ask the minnows to respect a full member team full of cheats, match fixers and Saeed Ajmal.

How can you label all the players as cheats? As if all the players in you English team are fair? What was that matt prior's attempt of dislodging a bail and asking for bowled against mitch johnson? you won't call that cheating? I think boy you need to take your personal frustration out somewhere else. Your repetitive allegation on our players has become old and rotten now i'll say back off.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Surprisingly, The world cup has supported fast bowlers a lot...Roach , Malinga ,Afridi everyone seems too threatening

Users who are viewing this thread