Martin Guptill has only two toes on one of his feet!!!

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
being shot by terrorists and then returning to play international cricket within months >>>> a forklift accident 10 years ago.

Comparing other people's misfortune, smh, what are you, 12?

vishwa

School Cricketer
^^^ I second that. Its a bit unfair to compare the 2 situations. Both are heroes for their countries and both are individuals with outstanding abilities, who went through some challenging moments in life, but won the battle against their misfortune, came out on top and the world :clap s for them

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Apart from the sly deceptions in his wrist, varying of pace, flight, line and length and of course decades of training to deal with his deformity, overcome it, and become one of the greatest spinners to ever grace the game....

Lets not get this off topic, but I suggest all the Mulari doubters watch this video.
Anyone Anti-Warne (e.g Indians, Poms) will agree with you.

Sorry, but a chucker is a chucker, even if you have a deformed elbow, doesn't mean your allowed to cheat?

So if your deformed its ok to cheat?

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Care to explain how he cheats?

I don't see what being a 'Pom' or an Indian has to do with anything either. I like Shane Warne alot, and actually rate him higher than Murali, but Murali is not a chucker.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
I don't see what being a 'Pom' or an Indian has to do with anything either. I like Shane Warne alot, and actually rate him higher than Murali, but Murali is not a chucker.

Well sorry to you, its just constant crap from evertonfan, Sureshot, andy whatever his name was, that has given me that thought on England fans against Warney (vs Murali).

He cheats by throwing, simple as that. You can't cheat by bowling with a bent arm, thats chucking, he chucks.

Hooper added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

^ Didn't Hooper create a thread regarding this titled "Now tell me he doesn't chuck"?
You weren't even born when I made that thread.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
You're completely wrong though. His action is an optical illusion. It appears on TV that he's straightening his arm far more than 15 degrees, but that illusion is created by his double jointed shoulder and wrist. He's bowled with a cast on (stopping flexion of his elbow), and been able to bowl his full range of deliveries. Continuing to call him a chucker when it's been proven otherwise is just plain ignorance tbh.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Maybe its the beer, but you've provided some good laughs tonight King Broad.

You honestly think he doesnt go more then 15 degrees in a match? Well that's up to you to decide.

Anyone can modify their action in a lab test...

He chucks constantly in tests and should have 0 test wickets due to chucking.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
:laugh Must be the beer making you talk utter rubbish as well then. You really think Murali can control the amount of elbow flexion, and then change his action in an ICC test to make sure he doesn't flex more than 15 degrees?

This rubbish about changing his action in a match is ludicrous. There are videos of his tests, and he's bowling with his usual action, and he was capable of bowling all his deliveries with the brace on his arm. How many times do people need to be told that his action is an optical illusion and that his arm doesn't straighten more than 15 degrees?

vishwa

School Cricketer
What does Murali chucking or Warne f*cking even have to do with Martin Guptill playing with two toes? :sarcasm

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
Anyone Anti-Warne (e.g Indians, Poms) will agree with you.

what if you're neither and agree? am I allowed to do that?

StinkyBoHoon added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

What does Murali chucking or Warne f*cking even have to do with Martin Guptill playing with two toes? :sarcasm

I made a joke about lack of sympathy for murali being similarly hindered by a deformity but it hasn't gone down very well with serious people.

vishwa

School Cricketer
I made a joke about lack of sympathy for murali being similarly hindered by a deformity but it hasn't gone down very well with serious people.

Yeah. Your comment was fine. The response your comment generated wasn't

Ari

International Cricketer
Only because they changed the regulatory degree to 15 to accomodate his 12 degrees.

Wow finally someone who understands the situation.

Murali was a chucker before they changed it to 15 degrees but since they changed it he no longer is. That is the issue we should be talking about more than anything else - why did they change it?

Users who are viewing this thread