Members info thread - Post about yourself here!

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Screen ID= Vibs89
aka= vibhav
Favorite Sports= Cricket, Football, and Tennis.
Likes= India my country, ODI and Test match, Hang out with sexy girls.
Dislikes= Cleaning up, Gangsta in the street, and liter on the street.
Likely to end up as= Computer Engineer.

dayne

Club Cricketer
Screen ID: dayne
aka: saqlain
Favourite Sports: cricket and rugby league
Likes: my beautiful girlfriend shikta, driving, smoking marlboro lights and nargileh, dj-ing, fighting (thai-boxing), hanging with mates.
Dislikes: arrogant, annoying, rude people.. people who want to race on main roads, bullies and gangsters, lol..
Likely to end up as a lawyer or soliciter, possibly a judge. :p i spend a lot of time studying law at TAFE. start uni next year! :)

carl johnson

Club Cricketer
Screen id:carl johnson.
Aka:50 cent.
Favorite Sports:Football,Cricket,Basketball.
Likes:Cars,Rappers[especially 50 cent]Books,Movies,Real Madrid,Arsenal,Barcelona
Dislikes:Losers,Homework,School,Cricket haters,Football haters.
Likely to end up as a:Millionaire,Football player,Cricket player,Richest man in the World.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
vibs89 said:
Screen ID= Vibs89
aka= vibhav
Favorite Sports= Cricket, Football, and Tennis.
Likes= India my country, ODI and Test match, Hang out with sexy girls.
Dislikes= Cleaning up, Gangsta in the street, and liter on the street.
Likely to end up as= Computer Engineer.
But sadly you don't get any sexy girls vibs haha :P

sachin

International Coach
Screen ID:sachin
Aka: Dre
Favourite Sports: Cricket,Aussie Rules,Football,Volleyball.
Likes: Ancient Roman History(Law,Cicero,Marius,Ceasar),Politics,English,Sose,Writing,Reading,Playing Video Games,Playing footy(Aussie Rules),cricket,Genuin people,Master Of Rome Series,Harry Potter,Lord Of The Rings.
Dislikes: Bullies,People who like correcting other peoples grammer,Racists,Right Wing Christians,George Bush,John Howard,Collingwood,Arsenal haters,Cricket haters,Wannabe Rough Riders,Stupid people,people who think they are really smart because they use heaps of facts and spell properly on the internet.
Likely To End Up As: Historian,maybe journo,maybe Writer,hopefully sportsperson.

I think thats it! :D

pal

International Coach
screen id: pal
aka: yao
Favourite sports: cricket, basketball, tennis
Likes: Ancient Indian history, politics, debating, reading, python, playing cricket,malik shabazz, subhash chandra bose, southpark, the simpsons, Bob Dylan, Bob marley.

Dislikes: phony/fake people, grammar gurus, racists, extremely evangelical christians, people who are stupid but act as if they are smart, people with too much ego, monkey jr.

Likely to end up as: politician, some medical profession, hopefully sportsperson or sports writer.

Last edited:

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
vibs89 said:
Ya i know but don't worry let me be 17 then i will have more than you. Hahah
Not really vibs, see at this age I have more sexy girls than you...so as time goes on I will get more and more and always have more sexy girls than you

vibs89

School Cricketer
cheaterr said:
Not really vibs, see at this age I have more sexy girls than you...so as time goes on I will get more and more and always have more sexy girls than you

No you don't have. Don't lie you just only have Sapna that's its also she said that she doesn't like that she hates you and she want to be as your friend. And rest of them you only chat with the girls and you have never met them. Don't freaking try to be lier. Even that i could do to chat with girls. But i don't have time just like you sitiing 10 hours every day chatting with girls.

jdbais

International Cricketer
sachin said:
hey!I have to go with the flow. :D
And i forgot to add something in my Dislikes:people who follow New South Wales,or anybody who assosciates with New South Wales. :D

You certainly have lots of hate. :whip

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
indiancricketer said:
Lolz likes FAGS hahaha:rtfl
He may have meant cigarettes? Fags doesnt always mean what you think it means. Plus, its a rude word. The_gas might be able to clarify.

Anyways, here's about me.
Screen ID: Shahid6995
aka: Shahid
Favourite Sports: Cricket, football (only during the world cups), Olympics (usually fun to watch)
Likes: Computer games, playing card games (hearts, spades) on the internet, movies, books, music, digital photography and image-editing.
Dislikes: Shoaib Akhtar, Britney Spears, ANYTHING to do with politicians.
Likely to end up as a: Physician. I am one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread