Members info thread - Post about yourself here!

jdbais

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sachin said:
damn right!!!!I can't stand Sydney!And unfortunately all the New South Welshmen i meet are airheads.lol

That's a bit of an over-generalization. It's like saying all Indians love curry.

jdbais

International Cricketer
I'm just making a point in reference to Sachin saying he doesn't like NSW based on a few people he knows.

gold639

International Coach
I've never been to Melbourne therefore I prefer Sydney :p

sachin

International Coach
As you don't live in Aus i can't really take much notice of who you like better.Melbourne over the last few years has been the most livable city in the world(or equal).when you come to melbopurne you have to spend as goosd amount of time exploring it.SYDNEY IS A HOLE COMPARED TO MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy :D :onpc
New Zealand is supposed to be very nice,i'd love to go there.

dayne

Club Cricketer
i dont think you quite understand the qualities of a hole sachin... sydney is not a hole. maybe in your perspective, melbourne makes sydney appear as a hole, but the fact of the matter is, it isnt. its a great place to live, and since ive been here, i havent found anything wrong with it. ive also been to melbourne, and quite frankly, its almost identicle to sydney! chill, both great places in a great country, simply divided by lines on maps- nothing else... :D

Users who are viewing this thread