Menu Logo making Tutorial!!!!IPL Logos Released!!!!!

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i know v.b6 and v.b dot net for like ages. how are u using it to create editor

max_dillon2007 added 23 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

why dont u post your BrianLara_HSDFrontend.bag file here

kills999

Club Cricketer
Download SharpDevelop t make windows applications.

O.K heres my BrianLara_HsdFrontend.bag.
Download

Extact this file into Data/HSD/Textures

7-zip is KING!!!
Compression ratio 4%!!!
35MB compressed to 1.5MB!!!!!!

Last edited:

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
i had mailed codies to get help in team renaming proble, we are facing. this is what i got from them

"Hi Gaurav,

I'm sorry but we don't have any team creation tools for consumer use.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
Karl
CodeM"

clearly hopeless

max_dillon2007 added 26 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

hey kills you forgot to replace kenya logo with Delhi daredevils logo in the file you posted. as far as logos are concerned.well the first logo of Royal challengers Bangalore you had used to preview was great. but the logos you had used in theabove files are small and had an odd grey circle around it. i ought to say that you had stripped those logos of Cricket 07 IPL patch. plz make all the logos like you hav mad Royal challengers bangalore in your first preview. I am saying it again, that logo was great looks good.

kills999

Club Cricketer
Well i know these logos look similar to Cricket '07 ones, but i did not create the images.

MS Dhoni gave me Images and I imported them back in for him.I asked him the same question and if u see few postes earlier u will see his reply.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
well can u create the logos like ones you create for your first post. coz that was awesome. do this plz. MSD ones doesnt fit in game coz other teams have normal logos and ipl teams has small circular logos

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Don't worry max i will also be making new international teams logos. Just not making them until kills releases his mng importer because i already had him do alot of work for me and i don't want to bother him alot. So i will make international logos which look like IPL ones after he releases mng importer.

kills999

Club Cricketer
I dont think i will be able to relase the importer really.

I hv tried VB but was unsuccesful.Just post the images here MS and it wint take much time now bcoz im using macros to get to 97th file or 100th file quickly.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
ok kills i have made new international logos. if u want to look at the preview u can visit my thread. can u put them in for me??/ here is the dds file.

FILE
HTML:
:[ATTACH]52276[/ATTACH]

Last edited:

tanmoy.dutta

County Cricketer
I DID IT
TUTORIAL LAUNCHED!!!!

Great Tutorial !!!!

It worked, but could not figure out one thing. I modified the mng file with a new AUS Log. This is how it looks:
logo.jpg

I have simply used the following image to replace the dds file:
aus_flag.jpg

Can you tell me what am I missing here? Can you please post the dds which you used for Rajasthan Royals (as in the original screenshot which you posted in the first thread).

kills999

Club Cricketer
u have done it perfectly mate except for just one thing, alpha channels, they are used to detect the transparency settings.

Heres how u can fix ur prob:
1)Use the magic wand tool to select the entire white background part of ur logp.
2)On the bottom right of the screen there should be a "Channels" tab.CLICK it.
3) now select the channel labeled "Alpha" in this channel.the current black color is donating transparency and white color is donating opaque.
4)Since u had selected all the white background part it should still be selected when u hv selected this channel.Press DELETE on the keyboard to convert the entire selection to black color.
5)Now right click the selection and click "select inverse"
6)Now use paint bucket tool to fill the new selection with white.
7)Import this logo in u should have no problems.
Heres a more detailed approach on how to edit files with the hex editor:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...xporting-files-hex-editor-tutorial-50144.html

Users who are viewing this thread