Mike Hussey

Should Mike Hussey be in the Australian Test team?

• Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
Yes, that does sound like a fairly good idea.But having two liabilities in one team.......THAT could be a absolute disaster!(I of course mean Lee and Tait)

sachin said:
Yes, that does sound like a fairly good idea.But having two liabilities in one team.......THAT could be a absolute disaster!(I of course mean Lee and Tait)
Why do you think I suggested it? *waves England flag*:)

England team will be.

tres
Strauss
Bell
Vaughan
Pietersen
Flintoff
Jones
Giles
Jones
Hoggard
Harmison.

Pretty much selct them self bar pietersen.

Its dangerous to remove Thorpe, who has saved England on numerous occassions in Sri Lanka, West Indies, England & South Africa in the past 2 years. I think Pieterson still has to wait before being selected in the test team.
Why change a good team? Just look at the Aussies as an example.

ZoraxDoom said:
Why do you think I suggested it? *waves England flag*:)
But then again they could get it right(very unlikely :rolleyes: ),and destroy you(england).But if they were ever both selected for the same aussie team they would get the crowds in and probably single handedly give you an exciting match(because of their eratic or wonderful bowling).

Hussey should include in Test Squad. Cause he has some talent. Every Match I see he perorms and atleast make above 40 runs. Which is damn good Aussie.

If Tait was selected, I'd be certain he would take wickets, regardless of his economy, as he is very fast, he moves the ball really well and his round armed action is difficult to pick up. Lee and him together would definitely be a spectacle. Fast bowling, fast runs, maybe even some fast wickets.

Tait is definitely a bowler that gets wickets. He is essientially like Lee back in his younger days. He has five 5 wicket hauls in his short career not a bad effort. What i want to know is how fast he is, as he has never been clocked by a speed gun.

As for hussey he is in too good of form to leave out

I really don't know why you guys are suggesting bringing in all these new players to the team, it won't happen. You don't want to change the chemistry too much for a test team that hasn't lost a series in god knows how many years.

Hayden
Langer
Ponting
Martyn
Clarke
Katich
Gilly
Warne
Lee
Gillespi
Mcgrah
12 - Kasper

You could change it slightly depending on the ground and the condition of the pitch ect.

YEah Brett Lee should definately be in the test sqad and if he isnt we know that the selectors dont look at form they look at photos. If u r in australia and watched the game on Channel 7 then u may hav seen that ahead of Jason Gillespie, Kerry O'Keefe chose Marina PRior and Winona Ryder i know it iz a bit of a joke but dizz iz out fof orm and should not b picked.and Mike Hussey should be in the team but wont be because the Aussies hav no room for another batsmen. and in the English team Pieterson should b in their test team

if hussey isnt in team australia lose.. he saved us from most of the odis and he has something like 3 triple hundreds second to lara and someone else.. amazing player

for the first test, i rekon it will be

Langer
Hayden
Ponting
Martyn
Clarke
Katich
Gillchrist
Warne
Lee
Gillespie
McGrath

12th Kasper

i think changes will be made depending on form in the first test. clarke has a short reputation of making centuries every time he plays his first test in another counrty.
hussey wont play because he isn't in the test squad, but they may keep him, but the selectors will choose hodge over hussey.

gillespie found form in the natwest challenge final, and pidgeon is as good as ever.

i don;t think pietersen will play in the ashes, i think thorpe will, and bell will replace him if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread