Minor Counties Championship Teams in Development

D

Dutch

Hey Stephen love the work: have started a little league with your teams: a question ....I see with the Oxford and Cambridge teams that they have an OV of 0.....am I doing something wrong or are these teams that still need to be skilled?

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Stephen love the work: have started a little league with your teams: a question ....I see with the Oxford and Cambridge teams that they have an OV of 0.....am I doing something wrong or are these teams that still need to be skilled?
Hi. Thanks for your comments - very much appreciated. I’ve just checked and you’re right the teams haven’t been skilled yet. I don’t think the files are protected so feel free to add skills if you wish otherwise I’ll look to do next time I load the game up. Thanks again. Stephen

D

Dutch

Loving the game I having at the mo with these teams.....I am playing on my laptop so I have the crowd visuals off which makes it even more authentic! I think the better teams are overskilled in this game and that you actually get better games with lesser skilled teams....keep up the great work mate!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Loving the game I having at the mo with these teams.....I am playing on my laptop so I have the crowd visuals off which makes it even more authentic! I think the better teams are overskilled in this game and that you actually get better games with lesser skilled teams....keep up the great work mate!
Yes it’s good to actually hear the ball hi willow etc in these sort of games without thousands shouting on a la a IPL type game. Very pleased you’re happy with them mate - I plan to upload the other MCC backed Universities over the next few days (Leeds Loughborough and Cardiff) - I agree it is a better game between lower skilled teams. I am playing Cambridge against Oxford in a 4 day game at the minute and got Oxford out in the first innings for 306. I went into bat - suffered an horrendous collapse of 56 for 7 but then my lower order batsmen have rallied to get me to 92-7 and going strong. Over the 4 day’s and 2 innings I’m hopeful of a much stronger showing so it’s an exciting game.

D

Dutch

Yes it’s good to actually hear the ball hi willow etc in these sort of games without thousands shouting on a la a IPL type game. Very pleased you’re happy with them mate - I plan to upload the other MCC backed Universities over the next few days (Leeds Loughborough and Cardiff) - I agree it is a better game between lower skilled teams. I am playing Cambridge against Oxford in a 4 day game at the minute and got Oxford out in the first innings for 306. I went into bat - suffered an horrendous collapse of 56 for 7 but then my lower order batsmen have rallied to get me to 92-7 and going strong. Over the 4 day’s and 2 innings I’m hopeful of a much stronger showing so it’s an exciting game.
It seems as if I come across a lot less of the bugs as well in the lower skilled teams and if they do slog a few you don't mind......because that's what they do! Had some lovely bowleds in my bowling innings.....look forward to the other teams......once they are in I might start up a story thread with this league!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Northumberland CCC kit now uploaded. I k ow they play T20 games as well as minor Counties but coUld not find their T20 kit anywhere. Any one who has seen it let me know ideally with a photo and I’ll try and make it. Thanks

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Some Northumberland t20 jersey pics

wrmc6s.jpg

2zs5ouh.jpg

D

Dutch

Great to hear; would love to have 16 teams in my league; or perhaps 2 divisions of 8!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Great to hear; would love to have 16 teams in my league; or perhaps 2 divisions of 8!
Hi. Which teams would you like to see included? I’ve been working on Loughborough Uni team today by the way but having a bit on trouble getting the team logo to digitise. I may have to alter it slightly to get it to work. Hope that’s not too much of a problem? Stephen

Users who are viewing this thread