Minor Counties Championship Teams in Development

D

Deleted member 46200

Great to hear; would love to have 16 teams in my league; or perhaps 2 divisions of 8!
One question, if you're not ignoring me... ? How do you scroll down the ladder in a tournament over thirteen teams as you can't se any of the positions below this, the scroll isn't working...

D

Dutch

One question, if you're not ignoring me... ? How do you scroll down the ladder in a tournament over thirteen teams as you can't se any of the positions below this, the scroll isn't working...
I dont think I have had that problem but will check.....[DOUBLEPOST=1516125115][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi. Which teams would you like to see included? I’ve been working on Loughborough Uni team today by the way but having a bit on trouble getting the team logo to digitise. I may have to alter it slightly to get it to work. Hope that’s not too much of a problem? Stephen
I am open to all teams! I would love a Canterbury University team but dont know if that fits in your plans. But i just love all the work you have done till now!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I dont think I have had that problem but will check.....[DOUBLEPOST=1516125115][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am open to all teams! I would love a Canterbury University team but dont know if that fits in your plans. But i just love all the work you have done till now!
Canterbury are not an MCC backed university so would be at odds with the other teams I’m doing but I don’t care about that I’ll have a look into producing it for you

D

Dutch

Canterbury are not an MCC backed university so would be at odds with the other teams I’m doing but I don’t care about that I’ll have a look into producing it for you
Yeah I guessed as much but listen dont let me muck your plans up!

slowleftarmer

School Cricketer
Thanks for your great work Stephen. I've downloaded the teams that have been re-uploaded most recently (Berkshire, Bedfordshire, Cheshire, Cornwall) but out of the remaining minor counties teams, are there any other teams which don't have the linked players issue and are 'safe' to download?

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Thanks for your great work Stephen. I've downloaded the teams that have been re-uploaded most recently (Berkshire, Bedfordshire, Cheshire, Cornwall) but out of the remaining minor counties teams, are there any other teams which don't have the linked players issue and are 'safe' to download?
Hi. I tried to endure all linked players had been removed and I tried to delete the teams I uploaded and to start again. To be on the safe side I’d wait until I upload the new versions to avoid any potential disasters. I am to upload at least one County a day (maybe more if I get the chance) over the next couple of weeks - a bit of a pain to wait but I wouldn’t want anyone to have any bother. Cheers for the support too - much appreciated. Stephen[DOUBLEPOST=1516137871][/DOUBLEPOST]Loughborough University MCCU and T20 now uploaded. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1516137977][/DOUBLEPOST]@Dutch one quick question before I have a go at Canterbury Uni mate - is it Canterbury or Canterbury Christ Church University you’re after? There seems to be 2 uni’s. The later being attached to Kent CCC I believe. Cheers.Stephen

D

Dutch

Hi. I tried to endure all linked players had been removed and I tried to delete the teams I uploaded and to start again. To be on the safe side I’d wait until I upload the new versions to avoid any potential disasters. I am to upload at least one County a day (maybe more if I get the chance) over the next couple of weeks - a bit of a pain to wait but I wouldn’t want anyone to have any bother. Cheers for the support too - much appreciated. Stephen[DOUBLEPOST=1516137871][/DOUBLEPOST]Loughborough University MCCU and T20 now uploaded. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1516137977][/DOUBLEPOST]@Dutch one quick question before I have a go at Canterbury Uni mate - is it Canterbury or Canterbury Christ Church University you’re after? There seems to be 2 uni’s. The later being attached to Kent CCC I believe. Cheers.Stephen

The latter Stephen! Fantastic that you are willing to give it a bash! Means a lot to me.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
The latter Stephen! Fantastic that you are willing to give it a bash! Means a lot to me.
@Dutch Hi. I’ve had a bash at the Christchurch kit but then got a bit confused. There seems to be 2 logos for the University. See below. Which is used on the cricket shirt? I think it to be the one more like the cost of arms. Also do they play in maroon caps? I’m having a little trouble digitising the logos as they are quite complex but I’ll keep going. Thanks. Stephen

Attachments

• 86ADD0E7-81B6-45D0-A131-18D07B2E1EED.jpeg
    86ADD0E7-81B6-45D0-A131-18D07B2E1EED.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 1
  • ED1F07CB-AD16-4435-95E0-BF065E798662.jpeg
    ED1F07CB-AD16-4435-95E0-BF065E798662.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
@Dutch Hi. I’ve had a bash at the Christchurch kit but then got a bit confused. There seems to be 2 logos for the University. See below. Which is used on the cricket shirt? I think it to be the one more like the cost of arms. Also do they play in maroon caps? I’m having a little trouble digitising the logos as they are quite complex but I’ll keep going. Thanks. Stephen

That was my University! Small world. Its maroon caps with the coat of arms

stephencox32

County Cricketer
That was my University! Small world. Its maroon caps with the coat of arms
@GorgeousGeorge59 a small world indeed! Thanks - I’ll have a crack at making it tonight hopefully. I’ll probably have to simplify the cost of arms so it will be a representation as it is complex but hopefully th overall feeling of the kit will be there. Just completed 2 more minor Counties sides today. Stephen[DOUBLEPOST=1516204556][/DOUBLEPOST]Shropshire CCC and Cambridgeshire CCC now uploaded.

Users who are viewing this thread