Minor Counties Championship Teams in Development

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
@stephencox32 thats interesting. I graduated two years ago, and we had the simplest logo all around the university, but the coat of arms on bits of paper and all sorts.

The sports teams used the coat of arms on ties, shirts and caps, and the simple design on the opposite breast of the shirt

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just to let you know that there are three linked players in your Buckinghamshire team and one linked player in your Cambridgeshire team

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really liking your work @stephencox32 thanks for your efforts! :cheers

If I may make one small request, the logo for Cornwall is not centered in the image, it is aligned towards the top. This results on only having the feet of the bird on the HUD. If possible could it be centered and re-shared? Thanks!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Really liking your work @stephencox32 thanks for your efforts! :cheers

If I may make one small request, the logo for Cornwall is not centered in the image, it is aligned towards the top. This results on only having the feet of the bird on the HUD. If possible could it be centered and re-shared? Thanks!
Hi. Thanks for that I’ll have a look into it. Stephen[DOUBLEPOST=1516311727][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just to let you know that there are three linked players in your Buckinghamshire team and one linked player in your Cambridgeshire team
Thanks Chris. I’ll look into that and correct it. Cheers. Stephen

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@stephencox32 thats interesting. I graduated two years ago, and we had the simplest logo all around the university, but the coat of arms on bits of paper and all sorts.

The sports teams used the coat of arms on ties, shirts and caps, and the simple design on the opposite breast of the shirt
@GorgeousGeorge59 - sounds like the sports teams have stuck to the cost of arms then. I’m struggling to get a representation of that to work on the kits - it seems it’s too complex to upload. The simple logo uploads no problem. I’ve asked the planetcricket community if anyone with more skill than me can have a go with the cost of arms logo but so far no takers as far as I’m aware. Not sure how to tackle it now given the info you’ve provided . Stephen[DOUBLEPOST=1516311979][/DOUBLEPOST]Dorset CCC now uploaded[DOUBLEPOST=1516311998][/DOUBLEPOST]Dorset CCC now uploaded

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Chris can you give me the players names please as I’m struggling to find the linked players at my end. Cheers. Stephen

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Do any of you fine ladies and gentlemen know how to move an image in the creation suite within the Cricket academy so that it becomes centred in the HUD? One or two of my logos are not showing fully in the HUD and my lack of knowledge (but I’m hopefully learning fast) means I’ve no idea how to fix the issue!

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Chris can you give me the players names please as I’m struggling to find the linked players at my end. Cheers. Stephen
For Buckinghamshire:
Ratel Yatataz he was linked to a Bangladesh international player who plays for Rajshahi Division in Bangladesh

Dustin de Bree is linked to a Yorkshire player

Ian de Daark is linked with a South Africa international player who plays for vkb Knights in south Africa

For Cambridgeshire:
Terry Fye is linked to a user created George Bailey

Last edited:

stephencox32

County Cricketer
For Buckinghamshire:
Ratel Yatataz he was linked to a Bangladesh international player who plays for Rajshahi Division in Bangladesh

Dustin de Bree is linked to a Yorkshire player

Ian de Daark is linked with a South Africa international player who plays for vkb Knights in south Africa

For Cambridgeshire:
Terry Fye is linked to a user created George Bailey
Thanks for that - I’ll have a look at it when I get in from work

D

Deleted member 46200

It would have been unethical to dump all the headed notepaper before the new stuff came in... No doubt, new ties and caps will be drafted in... Change management?

It cost us a few quid to have a dark background to our logo and then we revamped one of the London Offices... Shortly after we had a mass redundancy surge... Anyone good at maths?

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@stephencox32 with the coat of arms, I'd guess just simplifying it down so it looks good enough will work
I’ve had a go at simplifying it in Inkscape and to get it to a small enough file size to work in the game it just looks like a splodge of ink. There must be too many curves points and colours. I’ll keep working at it.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I’ve had a go at simplifying it in Inkscape and to get it to a small enough file size to work in the game it just looks like a splodge of ink. There must be too many curves points and colours. I’ll keep working at it.
Stephen that particular logo has too much colour so even simplifying just makes it worse. For logos like that I recreate the logo layer by layer with as little points as possible.

If I get an opportunity I can try but I am kinda swamped.

Users who are viewing this thread