Minor Counties Championship Teams in Development

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Herefordshire CCC now uploaded. Thanks.

N Jones

Club Captain
Hi. I’m in the process of beginning to create English minor county teams. I have uploaded all logos so far from the East Division (other than Bedfordshire- will do that tomorrow). I have had to improvise with a few logos as the actual ones are too complex for the academy to upload (the Buckinghamshire Bohun Swan to take an example. A lot however are there. I’m uploading them under Stephencox32. I’m also doing Cambridge and Oxford Universities. I need to change the Oxford logo as it has (unlike the rugby crest) only 2 crowns not 3. The one you may see uploaded at present was for test purposes only. I’d be grateful if you have a look at the logos and see what you think and if you can improve them. I will then gradually add the kits and accurate playing squads where possible like I have for the Marylebone Cricket Club I created last week. I hope this is something of interest to people. Thanks. Stephen
God you must be good and patient to do that lot

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Wales Minor Counties CCC now uploaded. This is my personal favourite so far as it was more complex than it looks to put together and I think it is the most accurate kit I’ve done so far. Hope people like it. Only 4 more Counties left to go now (I think)[DOUBLEPOST=1516572786][/DOUBLEPOST]
God you must be good and patient to do that lot
Well not sure if I’m good but I have enjoyed don ng it. Only 4 Counties left to do having uploaded the Wales Minor Counties tonight. I spend more time creating kits logo etc than playing the game! Haha

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Staffordshire CCC uploaded- just realised I forgot to share it - been done ages!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Also reshared Bedfordshire CCC and added PDS sponsor to front of shirt. Thanks

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
All of the Staffordshire players are Linked to existing players

Francis Mellie is linked to a Lancashire Player

Aril Mudafarkar is linked to a India international player who is also in Mumbai Indians and Gujarat

Scott Nobels is linked to a South Africa International Player who is also in Multiply Titans, Royal Challengers Bangalore

Muttiah Zachuka is linked to a Sri Lanka International Player who is also in Kandy Klashers and World XI

Drew Peacock is linked to a New Zealand International Player who is also in Hyderabad Sunrises, North Knights (NZ) Barbados Tridents

Bob Adcock is linked to a New Zealand International Player who is also in Sussex, Central Stags

Kutiz Arminath is linked a India International Player who is also in Jharkhand and Pune Rising Supergiant

Eiton Herbeever is linked to a South Africa International Player who is also in Multiply Titans, Delhi Daredevils

Borada Kadir is Linked to a Bangladesh International Player

Anji Wotawaqar is Linked to a Pakistan International Player who is also in St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Sui Northern and Peshawar Zalmi

Kamit Afeloni is linked to a India International Player who is also in Royal Challengers Bangalore, Karnataka

Sunil Avaskar is linked to a user created Manish Panday

stephencox32

County Cricketer

Aril Mudafarkar is linked to a India international player who is also in Mumbai Indians and Gujarat

Scott Nobels is linked to a South Africa International Player who is also in Multiply Titans, Royal Challengers Bangalore

Muttiah Zachuka is linked to a Sri Lanka International Player who is also in Kandy Klashers and World XI

Drew Peacock is linked to a New Zealand International Player who is also in Hyderabad Sunrises, North Knights (NZ) Barbados Tridents

Bob Adcock is linked to a New Zealand International Player who is also in Sussex, Central Stags

Kutiz Arminath is linked a India International Player who is also in Jharkhand and Pune Rising Supergiant

Eiton Herbeever is linked to a South Africa International Player who is also in Multiply Titans, Delhi Daredevils

Anji Wotawaqar is Linked to a Pakistan International Player who is also in St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Sui Northern and Peshawar Zalmi

Kamit Afeloni is linked to a India International Player who is also in Royal Challengers Bangalore, Karnataka

Disaster! Thanks for this. I only saw at my end that 7 players were linked (the chain icon next to the names). I removed those but really don’t know how to tell how the rest are linked. I’ll remove them when I get in from work and look to replace them.

stephencox32

County Cricketer

[DOUBLEPOST=1516628109][/DOUBLEPOST]Staffordshire CCC updated with players hopefully no longer linked to other clubs. If anyone knows how to avoid this in future please let me know. I currently choose from a list of uncontracted players who are “all rounders” and thought that is how to do it. Cheers Stephen

Last edited:

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
One Staffordshire and Two Suffolk players are Linked to existing players

Suffolk:
Nick Larkin is linked to a New South Wales Player
Adan Ghaus is linked to a Sui Southern Player

Staffordshire:
Simon Mackin is linked to a Western Warriors (AUS) Player

stephencox32

County Cricketer
One Staffordshire and Two Suffolk players are Linked to existing players

Suffolk:
Nick Larkin is linked to a New South Wales Player
Adan Ghaus is linked to a Sui Southern Player

Staffordshire:
Simon Mackin is linked to a Western Warriors (AUS) Player
@Chris Lickley arrgh! Thanks Chris - I think this maybe due to me running short of players a bit on the Database. I might have to try and create a few just to avoid this happening.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Wiltshire CCC now uploaded. Fingers crossed no linked players![DOUBLEPOST=1516647716][/DOUBLEPOST]@Chris Lickley hi Chris. I’ve looked in the squad lists for Staffs and Suffolk for the linked players you mentioned as I was going to change th m but they don’t appear anywhere in my 12 man squad for either team? Totally confused now!

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Wiltshire CCC now uploaded. Fingers crossed no linked players![DOUBLEPOST=1516647716][/DOUBLEPOST]@Chris Lickley hi Chris. I’ve looked in the squad lists for Staffs and Suffolk for the linked players you mentioned as I was going to change th m but they don’t appear anywhere in my 12 man squad for either team? Totally confused now!
That's odd

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Hertfordshire CCC now reuploaded. Cannot find a kit with a current sponsor - not sure they have one. If any one knows differently let me know and I’ll add it. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1516650810][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's odd
Very strange. I fully expected to find them but no. I don’t have the edit facilities locked on the teams so anyone can edit them - is it possible that may have happened and someone has changed some of the players? I know something me has made an alternative Oxford Uni kit based on the design I put out - which I’m fine with -it’s all our database - just wondered about the players. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread