Minor Counties Championship Teams in Development

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Stephen that particular logo has too much colour so even simplifying just makes it worse. For logos like that I recreate the logo layer by layer with as little points as possible.

If I get an opportunity I can try but I am kinda swamped.
Hi @Llewelynf - I’m pleased in a way you said that as that was my experience and I wondered if I was doing something wrong. I’m very inexperienced at the moment as regards creating logos layer by layer - especially using the games creation tool - I’ll have a practice but thanks for at least considering having a go too. I appreciate how swamped you and @wasteyouryouth must be with stuff like this - having started doing kits teams etc myself recently I know how time consuming it is. Cheers.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Stephen that particular logo has too much colour so even simplifying just makes it worse. For logos like that I recreate the logo layer by layer with as little points as possible.

If I get an opportunity I can try but I am kinda swamped.
@Llewelynf - I’m pleased in a way you said that as that was my experience and I wondered if I was doing something wrong. I’m very inexperienced at the moment as regards creating logos layer by layer - especially using the games creation tool - I’ll have a practice but thanks for at least considering having a go too. I appreciate how swamped you and @wasteyouryouth must be with stuff like this - having started doing kits teams etc myself recently I know how time consuming it is. Cheers.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
For Buckinghamshire:
Ratel Yatataz he was linked to a Bangladesh international player who plays for Rajshahi Division in Bangladesh

Dustin de Bree is linked to a Yorkshire player

Ian de Daark is linked with a South Africa international player who plays for vkb Knights in south Africa

For Cambridgeshire:
Terry Fye is linked to a user created George Bailey
Edited and reshared Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire CCC to remove a couple of linked players as above. Thanks to @Chris Lickley for advising me. Please redownload updated versions. Thanks Stephen

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@Dutch @GorgeousGeorge59 hi. Still no success thus far with the original crest as a logo for Christ church uni I’m afraid gentlemen. Do you want to see to add the new logo so you can lay as the team or hold off until maybe someone else has a crack and then create the kit? It’s defeated me I’m afraid! Stephen

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Canterbury Christ Church University uploaded. @Dutch - let me know what you think. I’ve gone with a vague representation of the cost of arms logo and 2018 kit maker Rhino Teanwear. If it’s no good I’ll withdraw it. No hard feelings. Cheers Stephen

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Canterbury Christ Church University uploaded. @Dutch - let me know what you think. I’ve gone with a vague representation of the cost of arms logo and 2018 kit maker Rhino Teanwear. If it’s no good I’ll withdraw it. No hard feelings. Cheers Stephen

Just had a look. Seems good enough for a cap! Only issue is the white background around it. Does that make sense?

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Just had a look. Seems good enough for a cap! Only issue is the white background around it. Does that make sense?
I know I can’t get shot of the white background for some reason. Doesn’t appear in Inkscape but when transferred to the academy in the game the white background appears. I’ll tamper with it and see if it will go. Glad you think the kit is ok. Doing the “other” university in Kent now so you can have a crack at the varsity match if you like!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Personally I think Canterbury Christchurch's identity is better served through having a simple emblem ...
@cd779 I prefer the simple emblem as far as the ashes cricket game is concerned as it’s easy to create and personally I think it looks better but in keeping with realism I have gone with a representation of the cost of arms on the kit. By the way University of Kent kit and team is now uploaded as you requested. Hope it’s ok for you so you can play the Canterbury Varsity match. Stephen

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Cumberland CCC now uploaded- once again if anyone can improve the coat of arms logo please do so and I’ll reupload cos they are a bugger to do! Ha ha thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread