Missing the T20 Champions in Champions League T20

ahmed shah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have also heard that bcci is isolating pcb but i dont think thats true but in cricket it was india who started it first when there was a series between pakistan and india which was cancelled by india if they would have played it relations of pcb and bcci would have been in a far better position

deathrevenge9

International Coach
i have also heard that bcci is isolating pcb but i dont think thats true but in cricket it was india who started it first when there was a series between pakistan and india which was cancelled by india if they would have played it relations of pcb and bcci would have been in a far better position

Well Said Ahmed

Pranav

ICC Board Member
The series was rightly cancelled. Sri Lankans did tour Pakistan at that time and, we all know what happened to them.

rocky_g

International Cricketer

So you remember India cancelling Pakistan tour after 26/11 but forgot 2004,2006 and 2008 (Asia Cup) tours? Infact india was the first team to tour Pakistan during 2004 when the conditions in Pakistan werent that good and teams like Australia were cancelling their tour.

So saying things like India started it just shows how ignorant some of you are.
Australia hasnt toured Pakistan for the last 10 years whats your views on that? Are they isolating Pakistani cricket too?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors

Look what happened to Sri Lankan team.

Cheste du Preez

School Cricketer
Both sides have valid points, however I do sympathize with Pakistan, specifically the fans. Imagine if it was the other way round and the tournament had all nations except Indian sides. And the reason given for their exclusion was a terrorist attacked performed by individuals whom had no association with the cricket team or the general public of that country. Not very fair in my book, and safety doesn't seem to be a concern as Wasim Akram and Yasir Arafat seem to be doing fine in India. As a South African I can say IMO this is a form of unfair isolation.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Small teams have made a big splash in the CLT20. Would have been great to see Sialkot and T&T playing a super Underdog final

ahmed shah

International Coach
its all the problem of mumbai attack before it india really supported pakistan in the asia cup and yes the srilankan attack was really sad and i dont mean that india is isolating pakistan they supported a lot before mumbai attack india was the only big team in the world who toured pakistan among srilanka in the asia cup so i hope the relations between pakistan and india again comes to normal

abilashthegreat

School Cricketer
Hey you guys know what pakistanis have lot in common to that of indians you see there are also militants emerging from both of the countries and work in a troup for a common false issue
afterall even those bad people work together why can't we...........
And when the terrorists attacked the srilankan team only because of a paskistani driver the srilankan team escaped..................................
All hail for him......................
for me he's the true human
:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise
:clap:clap

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
We stated this topic by talking about SS and now we are talking about politics!!!!:laugh I mean the government.

Last edited:

Params7

International Cricketer
For Pak and Indian players own safety from idiots like Bal Thackeray, BCCI did a very good thing imo. Last thing we need is a situation like '93 riots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awYvwEfyY9Q

Look at the way Indian fans were screaming their lungs out as Shoaib picked up each wicket. You just couldn't have that after 26/11, only time can heal this now. Everything was going well but then 26/11 showed its ugly head and it just had to go back to Ind saying "hand us over the guys and stop bombing us" and Pak saying "Nah we didn't do it and we're handing over nobody" and Ind saying "Kay we won't play you guys you anymore" etc etc...(I'm not implying or supporting anything, just what I've seen the two governments get on each others throats about).

Last edited:

Insomniac

Title Recipient
For Pak and Indian players own safety from idiots like Bal Thackeray, BCCI did a very good thing imo. Last thing we need is a situation like '93 riots.

YouTube - Shoaib Akhtar 's 4 stunning wickets

Look at the way Indian fans were screaming their lungs out as Shoaib picked up each wicket. You just couldn't have that after 26/11, only time can heal this now. Everything was going well but then 26/11 showed its ugly head and it just had to go back to Ind saying "hand us over the guys and stop bombing us" and Pak saying "Nah we didn't do it and we're handing over nobody" and Ind saying "Kay we won't play you guys you anymore" etc etc...(I'm not implying or supporting anything, just what I've seen the two governments get on each others throats about).
I thought Indian security was so good that they could protect us from people like Bal Thackeray :laugh

Atleast that's the impression that's been given.

Users who are viewing this thread