BASEBALL MLB 10: The Show

P

pcfan123

Its phenomenal. Its ridiculous how detailed it is, the catcher will even take off his mask in disgust if as you round the bases! The facial expressions on all the players are ridiculous.

Batting and pitching is pretty much the same thing as MLB09 and I have not really tried anything else yet.

Been too busy with work to really give it a go but its a deffo buy. It makes AC09 look like an Atari game.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Its phenomenal. Its ridiculous how detailed it is, the catcher will even take off his mask in disgust if as you round the bases! The facial expressions on all the players are ridiculous.

Batting and pitching is pretty much the same thing as MLB09 and I have not really tried anything else yet.

Been too busy with work to really give it a go but its a deffo buy. It makes AC09 look like an Atari game.

It's time for me to buy this game. Can't wait to get into it.

P

pcfan123

Ah I never get into those modes tbh. I just play against my roomies.

BTW Astros severely underrated in the game, as usual.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
dw. the gameplay is so solid you won't regret buying.
Just had the most amazing game of mlb 09. I was playing athletics and I had already won one game of the 3 game series with yankees. It went to the 17 innings. In the 12th innings I felt like I gave it away since all my men were on base and the catcher dropped one as it went to the side, I tried to run home but missed by a step. It took until the 17th innings, until someone could score, which was done by athletics. So as I went to bat I didn't do good as I found myself 2 out. One of my rookies manage to hit a low one, he hit it past the pitcher to get a single. Mike texeria(spelt something like that) he is a big hitter. He managed to hit a big one, came off the foul post for a homer. So there it was yankees game 2-1.

P

pcfan123

17 innings! Omg , I remember once I was at an Astros wild card round game that went to 16 innings with Beltran homering to end it. It was almost as long as an ODI in total length, we were there till close to 1 am.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
You can check the time? My game was played at night. I remember at around 14 inning the commentator said it was 1am. I heard all this stuff I have never heard before. They were quite funny.

P

pcfan123

I meant I was at an actual Astros game lol not the video game.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Just shows how much faith 2K have in their game as they are offering $1 Million to the first person to pitch a No hitter on hard mode in the game! :eek:

I wish they did that with EA C07, first guy to take a 10fer or score 200 in an ODI or something. I'd be a rich, rich man.

P

pcfan123

Yea pretty crazy promo, I reckon they are just trying to leech some of the MLB 10 SHOW crowd over to 2k sports.

Their games are cheaper and for a reason. I think I will stick to the Show

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I meant I was at an actual Astros game lol not the video game.

hahaha.

Does a perfect game mean no hits or is it just home runs?

I reckon what will happen is, someone random living in japan does it without knowing about the cash, or you do it but you only got the last part on camera, or you get to the 9th then computer does good.

Users who are viewing this thread