BASEBALL MLB 10: The Show

P

pcfan123

Perfect game is no runs AND no hits.

Its very very tough. Game has something built in it to where it will record your perfect game. So no worries about having to record.

Manly

Thor
Perfect game is where no-one reaches 1st base.

27 up, 27 down. No walks/hits/etc.

themuel1

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
IS the thing fixed where you had a runner on third, guessed a pitch low and it made the third base runner try and steal home? The only complaint I had about MLB09.

Did anyone steal home last year?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
YouTube - Homerun or what????

seems to me 2K is better? they both fliping came out on the SAME fliping day. and 1 ████ cricket game comes out every 2-3 years, with a budget of cover of those games

but which 1 should i get!!! 2k?

P

pcfan123

Yes and no walks. Basically, no one gets off home base.

Its very rare to see and happens more often on collegiate level than pros.

Yawn, all this baseball talk is putting me to sleep.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I find snorting speed helps.

MLB10 is not even available on ebay in Australia yet. Can't see it in EB games either. I might have to search deeper.

P

pcfan123

Id mail it to you but for some reason its super expensive to send person mail to AUS. Im talking 30-50 bucks to send a small package.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
You could just visit in person. Cold beer in the fridge, good food, then some baseball...

Gameplanet Australia can ship it free. Problem is, the game costs $120. New games are getting so very expensive.

I always find myself waiting 3 months for the price to drop, only to find it only falls by 5-10 dollars and I can't hold out any longer and just buy the damn thing. Might as well shell out the cash right now.

P

pcfan123

Ah well for sports games, I just wait a month and look on craigslist. There is always some kid on there willing to get rid of it for 20-30 bucks. Love how teenagers do not value their own possessions. Works out to my benefit. I got Assassins Creed II for 20 bucks off some kid who I am sure was just selling it to get some cash to buy pot. :laugh

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Ah well for sports games, I just wait a month and look on craigslist. There is always some kid on there willing to get rid of it for 20-30 bucks. Love how teenagers do not value their own possessions. Works out to my benefit. I got Assassins Creed II for 20 bucks off some kid who I am sure was just selling it to get some cash to buy pot. :laugh

How are you finding the game so far?

Users who are viewing this thread