MORE Magagazines Reviews

graham1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gives it 72 out of 100.
"the pull of live play is strong and fans will really apreciate the various refinements. no giant leap from last time though" thats the final verdict from xbox world will try get review up later.

Last edited:

graham1

School Cricketer
will scan tonight and put up heres 2 more reviews
playstation 2official magazineuk give it 7 out of 10
"a quick fire,enjoyable game of cricket,but lara needs some serious polish before it can claim ea s much prized wicket"
and xbox 360 6 out of 10
say "conceptually a little flawed but amusing enough. were it not for a few techinical irritations the game would be easier to recommend. some added risk is sorly needed" not had time to read all the reviews but the last one xbox 360 i have and its another writer who is not a big cricket fan i think. i will still be buying it pc and xbox 360

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not liking the mentioning of "added risk" being needed. Makes it sounds like it's still altogether far too easy when playing the computer.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Ah belly roll's!

Well, i have already pre-orderd it, i see no reason to cancel. If it wasnt for that bloody starforce :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Likewise Gas, as with the last one, its only too easy if your playing the computer, a human opponent is always a good laugh :)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
puddleduck said:
Likewise Gas, as with the last one, its only too easy if your playing the computer, a human opponent is always a good laugh :)

When i play you Puddleduck ill make sure the beers are flowing at my end. Then, when i lose ill have something to blame. :p

graham1

School Cricketer
heres xbox world 360 review sorry about the quality

Attachments

• lastscan.jpg
    lastscan.jpg
    633.5 KB · Views: 449
  • no2.jpg
    no2.jpg
    664.2 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11215

that makes the game sound good, i prefer catches being hard and it makes 6's sound kinda hard which is excellent :).

D

Deleted member 11215

good to see that the main things they could say was bad about the game was that the fielding and GFX let it down. i thought the gfx were good lastime and this time it looks even better. Also fielding was good last time so no complaints from me. I also noticed a spelling mistake in there, at one point it says actuallyu :p.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
"Bowling is tough, batting is six-twattingly easy".

What a disapointment. Seems as though very little has gone into the batting difficulty.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I read in a ps2 mag that it got 7/10 as opposed to 2005 where it got 8/10

manee

Chairman of Selectors
evertonfan said:
"Bowling is tough, batting is six-twattingly easy".

What a disapointment. Seems as though very little has gone into the batting difficulty.

Read the whole review which says that the settings have been tweaked from BLIC 07. Also, the review may not be of the final build and they may be tweaking the difficulty a bit more.

johnj

School Cricketer
It's not a review of the final game as you'll notice the umpires don't have hats in the screenshots. There were still a few weeks to go on balancing when this review version was sent out :)

Users who are viewing this thread