My first attempt!

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
This is my first attempt at making Siggies! Criticism welcome , provided you tell me what to do next ! Jk ! :D :p
Siggy_zpse5f8d270.jpg

P.S: This cannot be made my siggy in this forum as it exceeds the size limits :facepalm

Jaisuraj

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good start !,but just don't copy paste the renders add some effects in bg.
Follow some tutorials you'll surely improve! ATB! :thumbs

RPHKR

National Board President
This is my first attempt at making Siggies! Criticism welcome , provided you tell me what to do next ! Jk !

Seems you have cut some renders and pasted it in the bg. Yeah that's the basic step. Good start. You have put a soft brush above logos.
You have taken your first step in graphics, now just move on. Check my tutorial.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks for your response guys :thumbs When I tried to fill the bg with some color , it is just getting messed up. I took the eyedropper tool to get a color and tried to fill it in the bg , it is not working :noway

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
As i said, nice start. But, thats a bit over populated. good to see you are using lights from the very start. see tuts, you'll be a PRO in no time. :thumbs

Earagav

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
When I tried to fill the bg with some color , it is just getting messed up. I took the eyedropper tool to get a color and tried to fill it in the bg , it is not working
Create a new layer on the bg and fill it with any color and put it to multiply.

maybe this is not an answer to your question but try it.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice to see you're involved here Dav. The watch word in your thread as you must've already gathered - Tutorials. Of course, they'd help expand your repertoire with graphics but I'd advice you draw a line between following tutorials and doing stuff as you like; be original. Don't worry about the outcomes, just do as you please. It's a one way road to grow into a graphics designer and it's a good one.

Have fun! decent stuff for a start already! :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread