My first attempt!

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Wow man! That's legendary for a beginner! :clap Just your text needs improvement, follow text tuts by searching from google. Also, the render is a bit big. Try improving that as well :) KIU

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Good Start Follow some tuts and for text check @Neer.'s & @Anish.'s GFX thread.:)

I'm scared.:eek:

Really a good start by the way. Great to see someone, a beginner who is thirsty to learn more about. Good thing following tuts. Keep going on.:cheers

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Guys , can you please tell me how to import a logo into a siggy ? I want to do a Diego Costa siggy with a Chelsea logo.

Just open the logo in photoshop and click ctrl+a and ctrl+c to copy it and then open the siggy and paste it by ctrl+v.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks guys , do you know how to resize a picture into 300*100. The siggy can only accommodate the faces of my renders. If I do it with paint , it gets messed up.

ved_

International Coach
You mean the grey/white boxes? They're indicators of transparency. Save as a PNG and you'll understand.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Any help regarding basic graphics - Tutorials.

If want any professional tutorials - Search anything on google/youtube like 'Amazing photoshop effects', etc.

Users who are viewing this thread