My (Muhammad Saad) Review

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So another version is enter in to the world by Chris Child the father of ICC series ,but as we knew that the as usual ICC is been badly reputed for lack of ambition and this version proved that ,but any I write this review to discuss the positives and negative of this game (ICC 2006)

Positives
1-New update structure which seems very good when u actually sees that minors of the game are actually changes in each worldcup
2-Update database(not require a big brag)
3-Improve wicket keeper generations (now they can bat!! :eek: )
4-Halting generations ofsuper good youth bowler which balances opener batting ability
5-Power plays(not a big deal)
6-Bowlers batting ability increases so now they can have batting averages in mid 20s in both form of the game
negatives
1-No worldcup qualifications round for minors they just given a chance randomly
2-Allrounder bowling ability should be increase because after 10 years or so in the game no allrounder be able to play more than 10 test matches
3-Still no ICC champions trophy
4-lots of database errors
5-Being able to captain any domestic country in the world is a dream which looks like always remain a dream

Overall I gave this game 15/20
Lets hope for the best and look forward for the future version specially ICC2007

icc2005addict

School Cricketer
Another new positive addition is the change in the county season structure with more 40 over matches

scritty

School Cricketer
3-Improve wicket keeper generations (now they can bat!! :eek: )

Not had a problem with that in 2005. Admittedly you don't get a Dhoni or a Gilchrist style player ever , but plenty of Jones' and Jacobs

4-Halting generations ofsuper good youth bowler which balances opener batting ability

Yeah, was getting a world class opening bowler every 2 years on average (just to my one county) RMF bowling faster than RFM, the bowling seemed a bit messed up in 2005

6-Bowlers batting ability increases so now they can have batting averages in mid 20s in both form of the game

Not noticed this so much, seemed to have one or two bowlers with reasonable averages (15+) most with 8-12 , seemed ok to me.

2-Allrounder bowling ability should be increase because after 10 years or so in the game no allrounder be able to play more than 10 test matches

Spot on !!

ow much of an error was THIS. Straight away Flintoff stops bowling more than a few "fill in" overs (same as a non bowler would bowl if you went into a game with only 4 bowlers). Kallis didn't seem to bowl at all, Pollock retired. Allrounders just cease to be viable players.

By 2010 I don't have one single allrounder in either my England team or county - neither do many other teams (counties and countries alike) They don't take wickets and are only modest batters.

Note to Chris C..yes Allrounders did alter the entire balance of ICC games...but they do in real life as well !!

What would England be without Flintoff, South Africa without Pollock and Kallis, Australia without Gilchrist and Warne, West Indies without Bravo or Gayle ?

None of these players seem to be generated by ICC2005. You might get the occaisional David Capel, or the odd Roger Harper, but no Imran's , Botham's Hadlee's, Kapil's, Flintoff's,etc...hell not even any Symonds, Razzaq's, Astles or Agarker's.

ICC2005 was a funeral pyre for All rounders...who are arguably the most iconic players in the game (in any era)

For shame....

Clarker

hussainmurtazag

School Cricketer
Saad I just wanna ask u a single question that is ICC 2005 AND ICC 2006 is available in Pakistan or NOT if yes then why it's not in my city MULTAN any reasons ?

hussainmurtazag

School Cricketer
After i downloaded the trial what should i do bcoz the trial is only for 2 or 1 days so after that period what u have done and what i can do?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
hussainmurtazag said:
cant have that service in my country cant i unlock the game ?
Yes, you unlock the game by paying for it through the Softwrap system that allows you to have a trial version. See the Childish Things website or search the forum for further details. You need not ask any more questions regarding this, as the information is there for you to find.

Users who are viewing this thread