My order has been shipped !! :)

woodzy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone know if the English version will work on Australian consoles or are ps3 games designed for specific regions like DVD's?

P

pcfan123

ps3 version is region free provided you have an HD TV and an HDMI cable

P

pcfan123

I don't make the rules, I just know that ps3 games outside the intended regions require an HDTV and HDMI cable to work.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know if the English version will work on Australian consoles or are ps3 games designed for specific regions like DVD's?
Australia and England get the exact same game and same consoles, even the HDMI thing doesn't apply here. That is true for Xbox and PS3.

csnbharathi

School Cricketer
I don't make the rules, I just know that ps3 games outside the intended regions require an HDTV and HDMI cable to work.

I ran into an issue with my TV (During christmas), I hooked up my projector using the component cable to tried the AC09 game.
I was surprised when the game loaded just fine (No HDMI, Just component, NTSC PS3)

thumbsup767

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
ps3 version is region free provided you have an HD TV and an HDMI cable

Utter rubbish! I'm in NZ and I've used Australian and English games on my PS3 and they work fine on AV cables and a 10 year old SD TV

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
How did it look dodgy (shopto)?

I just turned up a whole load of complaints about shopto being linked to fraud, so I'm avoiding them from now on. It'll cost a few more quid, but better that than have to go through the fun and games of getting any money back from card companies.

P

pcfan123

Im getting angry because I can't connect to anyone online and this might all be in vain :(

Users who are viewing this thread