naughtiest thing u ever did

R

ricky123

B) hi guys this just for fun ,please dont include ur nonveg jokes here.

ok i think my naughtiest thing i ever did was when i gave my maths teacher

jamal gota in his cold drink just before he was going to make a speech on childrens day. lol it was really funny ,the faces he made when ran to the toilets again and again .but i was caught and suspended for one week.
cuz i was in the 10th std they dint take serious action against me ,

Hey,

Naughtiest thing i ever did was accidently set someone's house on fire with a firework...laugh now but I wasnt at the time......fire fighters and ambulance and were invovled.

Luckily no charges were laid

Originally posted by snoop_dizzle@Feb 5 2004, 01:19 PM
Hey,

Naughtiest thing i ever did was accidently set someone's house on fire with a firework...laugh now but I wasnt at the time......fire fighters and ambulance and were invovled.

B) i think that is really sick and stupid ,and u want me to laugh. :angry:

Originally posted by ricky123+Feb 6 2004, 06:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricky123 @ Feb 6 2004, 06:25 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-snoop_dizzle
@Feb 5 2004, 01:19 PM
Hey,

B) i think that is really sick and stupid ,and u want me to laugh. :angry: [/b]
An you think that what you did was funny ..

:angry: Shame on You for Dis-Respecting your teacher :angry:

Originally posted by nikhilverma+Feb 6 2004, 09:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nikhilverma @ Feb 6 2004, 09:20 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ricky123@Feb 6 2004, 06:25 PM
Hey,

:angry: Shame on You for Dis-Respecting your teacher :angry: [/b]
B) lol we had good fun.

there r many more dirty tricks we did on our teachers.

after all it was our last year in school.....

Originally posted by nikhilverma+Feb 6 2004, 09:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nikhilverma @ Feb 6 2004, 09:20 PM)</div>
Hey,

:angry: Shame on You for Dis-Respecting your teacher :angry: [/b]
I know it wasnt funny.....it was an accident and nothing apart from the gutter was damaged a few embers landed in it and melted the plastic. Flames were put out in about 30 seconds we put it out with our garden own hose but the reason why fire fighters and ambulance were there was that other people in the neighbourhood phoned them because they saw alot of smoke.

I wouldnt be laughing if it was the whole house, im not that kinda person...

Originally posted by snoop_dizzle+Feb 7 2004, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(snoop_dizzle @ Feb 7 2004, 11:09 AM)</div>
Originally posted by nikhilverma@Feb 6 2004, 09:20 PM
Hey,

:angry: Shame on You for Dis-Respecting your teacher :angry:
I know it wasnt funny.....it was an accident and nothing apart from the gutter was damaged a few embers landed in it and melted the plastic. Flames were put out in about 30 seconds we put it out with our garden own hose but the reason why fire fighters and ambulance were there was that other people in the neighbourhood phoned them because they saw alot of smoke.

I wouldnt be laughing if it was the whole house, im not that kinda person... [/b]
B) sorry dint know that

we put a flakey in soem kid show..we mashed it all together and then he put his foot in the boot(it was durign winter) and hten he felt a flaker and his sock was all dirty and he started crying and we all ran out side and started laughing

Originally posted by amir51@Feb 7 2004, 11:44 AM
we put a flakey in soem kid show..we mashed it all together and then he put his foot in the boot(it was durign winter) and hten he felt a flaker and his sock was all dirty and he started crying and we all ran out side and started laughing
B) thats funny :lol:

Originally posted by amir51@Feb 7 2004, 05:14 PM
his sock was all dirty and he started crying and we all ran out side and started laughing
That was funny but i didn't understand sum of the other stuff you said

What is the meaning of....
flakey
soem
mashed
durign
hten
:lol:

Sorry , no offence

Users who are viewing this thread