New online management game needs beta testers

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
load up the homepage and look at the top right, our game starts in about 8 hours

fdx4yu.jpg

It's 8:18 AM IST. Not 11:00 AM yet. Since australia's time zone is five and half hours further than India's. I'd assume that if you have made the challenge, and i accepted it, then the game would be started by now. :)..

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Right, I've tweaked and shaken my tactics up a bit, let us see what the results are for my next match...

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
My 2nd match of league starting tommorow. I have some good bowler having rating 72 and a allrounder having 65 in batting and 68 in bowling and a batsman of 70.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Shame! I lost a match against the domiw's farmers. Down to 130 points.

He'll be delighted to post the scorecard. :D..

cchamp

School Cricketer
Just one thing bug me that if there is a gap of 10 days between league match, we still can't play a friendly match.

You should be able to organise a friendly match between league matches provided you leave a day between the end of one match and the beginning of another. You might even fit in two friendly matches if one finished early.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
You should change tactics during the match. That can help. Remind you, this game is really close to real life cricket.

cchamp

School Cricketer
Heya, i am not able to save tactics. As a result, i am loosing control of match. Some one help me.

What's the problem? They just won't save? I've made some changes to the tactics stuff recently so it might be fixed already.

Users who are viewing this thread