New online management game needs beta testers

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
What's the problem? They just won't save? I've made some changes to the tactics stuff recently so it might be fixed already.

Ya today it's fine. It was having some problem yesterday. You are doing a good job. Can you add Twenty20, One day in it?

cchamp

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ya today it's fine. It was having some problem yesterday. You are doing a good job. Can you add Twenty20, One day in it?

Yeah, one day matches are planned. I'm trying to get the four-dayers running nice and smoothly first though!

soilworker

School Cricketer
I just signed up. Its looking good I like the fact that you can join and create leagues that is a huge advantage that you have over battrick. Stats need to be a bit more in depth still but the game overall looks awesome. I especially like the Draft, I feel that is a good balancing tool and another advantage that you have over battrick.

If anyone wants a game my team name is Gobias Industries

tassietiger

International Cricketer
I made a new league. Join 'The Cricket'. It'd be good if it were PC people joining, but I've opened it to the general cricket-championshipping public anyway.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Not so gracious with me atm, After losing to dom, i kept losing all my matches. I'm currently at 114 due to the three loses and all those matches were played when i was off.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I made a new league. Join 'The Cricket'. It'd be good if it were PC people joining, but I've opened it to the general cricket-championshipping public anyway.

In the game the league is cancelled. Do you want to start it up again? Because I would like to take a look at this game a bit further and haven't played any games yet.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
In the game the league is cancelled. Do you want to start it up again? Because I would like to take a look at this game a bit further and haven't played any games yet.
Arrange some friendlies if you want games. That league got cancelled automatically because nobody was joining, so I just joined one with randoms and it got filled in time.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Not great for me atm. I have absolutely class players. Need to put up the right things in the right place which wasn't happening in the last 4 games because of my absence. but i'm back to CC and back to the winning ways!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Things are going well for me though. Top of my league with 3.5 games to go. Interestingly my gun bowler doesn't seem to do that well, and I have no batsman with a rating over 68, but my team seem to be going good atm :upray

KBC

Panel of Selectors
tass, you're the leading donk. You can't lose too easily.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I pretty much log in just once a week to keep them alive and mess about with the orders :p Life's too hectic ATM...

Anyways, doing okay. Won a few games for a change. Yay!

tassietiger

International Cricketer
This is getting ridiculous. I thought getting into a league might even things up. I still haven't lost a game, and I've played 7, and am currently looking like winning my 8th. I'm going to end up with a first innings lead of 50-100, which probably suggests this team is going to get closer to me than any other team yet.

I have won by:
An innings and 23 runs
8 wickets
7 wickets
5 wickets
106 runs
419 runs
9 wickets

It is embarrassing how good I am.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
So far my team has blown hot and cold in some matches cruising it and other s being thrashed won the last two on the trot so I hope it continues.

This game is quite good and have enjoyed it

I have quite a good legspinning allrounder, G. Knatchbull-Hugessen, in my team who slightly carried us through my last two victories.

His Batting
432 runs @61.71 with a strikerate of 60 with no 50s but 2 centuries. His highest score was 189.

His bowling
17 wickets @ 24.76 with a strike rate of 42

Which makes him my best batter and my second best bowler so far.

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
I am the team bowling

PHP:
 End of over 34 (4 runs)  First innings of Barkston CC 119/3  Day 1 - 68 overs remaining
Fawcett 43* (93b) Barker 17* (40b) Partnership 31
Phillips 7-1-19-0 Last wicket: O.F. Evers Caught Phillips Bowled Garland 5

I also have an allrounder that it is a leg spinner A.K. Phillip

PHP:
Statistics
First class
Debut
11 December 2008 Goldbrain vs Sticky Wickets CC
Last match
22 January 2009 Sticky Wickets CC vs Royal Ajero CRFC
Batting
	Mat	Inn	NO	Runs	HS	Avg	SR	50	100	4s	6s	Ct	St	RO