New Server Issues Thread

I keep daemon tools because i make image of my works and projects of collage and every time writing the same data image in nero because my CD get scratch after some use and when copying it shows error due to scratch and doesn't open

And i deleted that post because the problem is resolved after installing google chrome.:)
Good you cleared that otherwise we were thinking something else............:p

I keep daemon tools because i make image of my works and projects of collage and every time writing the same data image in nero because my CD get scratch after some use and when copying it shows error due to scratch and doesn't open

And i deleted that post because the problem is resolved after installing google chrome.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
The "Your Bets" page in vBookie is taking me back to the home page of the vBookie section.

Bounce added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Oops.
Working fine now. :p

Turned out there were four avatars missing. All attachments should be right now, remember to Ctrl-F5 before complaining about missing ones.

So, quicker?

Yes, for me pc is working perfectly fine and quicker then before as well. Well done Matt.

hey bro when i post reply in my thread its not appearing directly. it says u will see ur post after moderators pemission. please tell me why its happening? is it bcos of server change or anything else please help me. i don't understand ........

Great job Matt, the server is working much faster now, the pages load faster whenever I open 20 tabs, great job

Notices
If you are seeing this notice that means you are now viewing the forums on the new server. There will be initial problems to sort out so make sure to report them here

In Turkmenistan, the time is 8:52 and the site is tottaly working proper for me but it shows a notice saying if your viewing this notice then your on the old server..

In Turkmenistan, the time is 8:52 and the site is tottaly working proper for me but it shows a notice saying if your viewing this notice then your on the old server..
If you read that carefully it would say 'new' not 'old' otherwise you wouldn't have been able to post that.

Hmmm...
My PC seems to running quite a lot slower than it was before.
It's mainly the page loading time, which is taking ages.
Then when you think the page has loaded, you scroll down to the reply box and that's not loaded.
Any ideas why this is Matt?

Users who are viewing this thread