New Stallions Smith and Flintoff: "We're going to win the PCPL"

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
The Sydney McStallions today held a press conference to announce the signings of their two international players, South African captain and opening batsman Graeme Smith, and English all-rounder Andrew Flintoff. They were joined by owners aus5892 and nightprowler10, and captain tassietiger, and they weren't playing down their chances of success.

"We've already won," said tiger, a claim that was quickly backed by Smith. "We've got some real talent already, only 3 players but if we were to compete against the other sides, I think we would probably win comfortably (even 3 vs 11). Look we've got me, I would score about 200, tassie over here is good for another hundred and Freddie would bowl them out in his allotted overs. I can bowl handy off spin to tie them down anyway in support."

Flintoff laughed at Smith's claims, saying that he was very optimistic about the upcoming season. "We've still got a long way to go, but I think we're a good chance. We've got some great owners, and the foundations have been set already. I don't know about 3v11, but maybe 11 on 11 we'll hopefully take out the PCPL crown."

Captain tassietiger said that, above all, he was looking forward to bossing Smith around, "I think it'll be different for him, he's used to being the front for his side, but unlike when he's captaining, we won't be delivering empty threats. We're going to win the PCPL, that's for sure."

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
They obviously bought drugs with their share of the vCash if they think the McMuffins will win.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Manchester owner being taken to court

In the first such incident in the newly formed PlanetCricket Premier League (PCPL), owners of Sydney McStallions, nightprowler10 and aus5892, have filed a petition against Manchester Monkeys owner whitehornmatt (WHM) for charges of libel.

Following a press conference from Sydney owners announcing their newly acquired players Greame Smith and Andrew Flintoff, WHM had accused the players of using their new found wealth on recreational drugs. Nightprowler10, obviously enraged at the incident, said that the "fat cats of PC like whitehornmatt would do well keep their noses out of others' business. Just because they have money they think they have the right to say whatever they want".

Following the indictment, Nightprowler10 announced plans of adding a new section to the team's stadium that is under construction and yet to be named.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Pietersen Responds

England and Chennai star batsman Kevin Pietersen has lashed out against the Sydney McStallions, and his team mate Andrew Flintoff after their outlandish comments this evening.

He stated: "We all know that the Champions are going to be the Champions. All the McStallions digging their own grave. We were going to give them a few freebie runs, but I guess we'll have to take that away now as well."

He later added "How can a team sponsored by McDonald's ever take on a team like us? They've got Fred and Greame in their team as well, which only worsens their reputation of being the most unhealthy side.

Fatty's."

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Manchester owner defending charge
The Marmite Manchester Monkeys legal team has denounced the accusation of libel, saying that the anti-Monkey stance taken by the McStallions is racist and that the words of Whitehornmatt have been misrepresented.

The QC leading the defence for the Monkeys has stated:
The assertion that Whitehornmatt was implying recreational drugs is completely inappropriate. I challenge the association with illicit drug use that the McStallions are implying, if anyone is committing libel it is on the part of the McStallions in jumping to such a conclusion.

A counter claim against nightprowler10 has also been lodged, objecting to the use 'fat cat' in describing upstanding members of the community such as Whitehornmatt, and considers it to also be a slur against others in the PC community.

Whitehornmatt refused to comment directly on the case, saying
We are very happy with the early completion of Monkey Park and we are rightly proud of the state of the art facilities.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Sydney co-owner wonders if he can counter counter sue

In a series of events following the Loser Sydney McStallions acquiring two 2nd tier players and the Manchester Monkeys being sued for libel and then counter suing for racism, Nightprowler10 has wondered if he can counter the counter case against him for racism.

"I love monkeys." said the esteemed co-owner while talking to reporters in the Sydney zoo in front of the caged and seemingly hungry monkeys. "I have always fought hand in hand with my monkey friends for their right to fling poop every which way. I feel Mr. Whitehornmatt's comments about racism don't have any basis whatsoever. If anything, this makes our case for libel even stronger. Still I'd like to know if I can counter sue the counter sue and double sue Manchester Monkeys."

Later that day, at the attorney's utter confusion, Nightprowler10 proceeded to fire Lionel Hutz.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Pro-Monkey Group Sues Nightprowler10
British Pro-Monkey group 'Go For Monkeys' has launched legal action against Nightprowler10 over comments it says 'miss the mark' on Monkey-Human relations.

Lead Pro-Monkey activist, Iforgotto Shave had this to say:
Monkeys consider that the association with them flinging poop is one that completely goes against 150 years of improving Monkey-Human relations.

She also commented that Nightprowler10's words strengthen the Manchester Monkeys case that they are anti-Monkey.

The Manchester Monkeys have shown a long term commitment to helping our pro-Monkey cause, this attempt by the McStallions to appear pro-Monkey is nothing more than a façade.

Lawyers for the Manchester Monkeys said that the allegation that the allegation of racism was libel was libellous, and will counter-counter-counter-sue.

Last edited:

Abhas

Retired Administrator
The Sydney McStallions today held a press conference to announce the signings of their two international players, South African captain and opening batsman Graeme Smith, and English all-rounder Andrew Flintoff. They were joined by owners aus5892 and nightprowler10, and captain tassietiger, and they weren't playing down their chances of success.

"We've already won," said tiger, a claim that was quickly backed by Smith. "We've got some real talent already, only 3 players but if we were to compete against the other sides, I think we would probably win comfortably (even 3 vs 11). Look we've got me, I would score about 200, tassie over here is good for another hundred and Freddie would bowl them out in his allotted overs. I can bowl handy off spin to tie them down anyway in support."

Flintoff laughed at Smith's claims, saying that he was very optimistic about the upcoming season. "We've still got a long way to go, but I think we're a good chance. We've got some great owners, and the foundations have been set already. I don't know about 3v11, but maybe 11 on 11 we'll hopefully take out the PCPL crown."

Captain tassietiger said that, above all, he was looking forward to bossing Smith around, "I think it'll be different for him, he's used to being the front for his side, but unlike when he's captaining, we won't be delivering empty threats. We're going to win the PCPL, that's for sure."

I thought you guys had to mention the sponsorship name everywhere your team name is mentioned!

Manchester owner being taken to court

In the first such incident in the newly formed PlanetCricket Premier League (PCPL), owners of Sydney McStallions, nightprowler10 and aus5892, have filed a petition against Manchester Monkeys owner whitehornmatt (WHM) for charges of libel.

Following a press conference from Sydney owners announcing their newly acquired players Greame Smith and Andrew Flintoff, WHM had accused the players of using their new found wealth on recreational drugs. Nightprowler10, obviously enraged at the incident, said that the "fat cats of PC like whitehornmatt would do well keep their noses out of others' business. Just because they have money they think they have the right to say whatever they want".

Following the indictment, Nightprowler10 announced plans of adding a new section to the team's stadium that is under construction and yet to be named.

Sydney co-owner wonders if he can counter counter sue

In a series of events following the Loser Sydney McStallions acquiring two 2nd tier players and the Manchester Monkeys being sued for libel and then counter suing for racism, Nightprowler10 has wondered if he can counter the counter case against him for racism.

"I love monkeys." said the esteemed co-owner while talking to reporters in the Sydney zoo in front of the caged and seemingly hungry monkeys. "I have always fought hand in hand with my monkey friends for their right to fling poop every which way. I feel Mr. Whitehornmatt's comments about racism don't have any basis whatsoever. If anything, this makes our case for libel even stronger. Still I'd like to know if I can counter sue the counter sue and double sue Manchester Monkeys."

Later that day, at the attorney's utter confusion, Nightprowler10 proceeded to fire Lionel Hutz.

SPONSORS SUE "THE LOSERS THAT ARE SYDNEY McSTALLIONS" OVER BREACH OF NAME CONTRACT

Following the current fiasco, a major breach of contract has occured. The "Losers that are Sydney McStallions" have defaulted and have refused to use the name of the sponsor along with their team name.

Abhas Gupta Co-owner Vatican Victors, and Name sponsor for the "Losers that are Sydney McStallions" commented, " Their repeated refusal to use the sponsorship name has infuriated us. As it stands now, it is a clear breach of contract on their part. This has continued even after a warning given by Mr. Kshitiz. Their actions are unpardonable, and I demand a compensation of 1mn vcash from their owners. Their attitude towards their sponsors has not been correct. It has been clearly mentioned in their team thread that they are officially the "Losers that are Sydney McStallions", but they have failed to comprehend that, and still insist on using their earlier name without the name of the sponsor."

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
Sydney co-owner's head spinning

Nightprowler10 has said in a major press conference that his "head is spinning from all these lawsuits". He said that despite his head spinning in an uncontrollable fashion he has made a huge comeback with the hiring of the ghost of Johnny Cochran.

The Sydney co-owner was later admitted to the local hospital's psych ward for having delusions and other mental issues. Reports hint that he will be filing a lawsuit against all the people suing him currently for emotional damages.

In other news:

Sydney's other co-owner aus5892 has come out of hibernation and is wondering what the hell is going on.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Sydney co-owner's head spinning

Nightprowler10 has said in a major press conference that his "head is spinning from all these lawsuits". He said that despite his head spinning in an uncontrollable fashion he has made a huge comeback with the hiring of the ghost of Johnny Cochran.

The Sydney co-owner was later admitted to the local hospital's psych ward for having delusions and other mental issues. Reports hint that he will be filing a lawsuit against all the people suing him currently for emotional damages.

In other news:

Sydney's other co-owner aus5892 has come out of hibernation and is wondering what the hell is going on.
Yeah...

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Lawyer ready to fit for the case, Ollie Holden has come out and said he is willing to fight for whoever wants him, you can not have your money back and I can't guarantee a win!

Users who are viewing this thread