Story New Zealand - A Force To Be Reckoned With [NZ's 2014/15 Player Profiles COMPLETE]

age of the fall

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I will admit that I didn't read this story much pre 2015, but I'm definitly looking foward to reading how the blackcaps go in the future!

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
nice update callum, surprised to see kyle mills still going strong, and good to see mccullum find consistency in the future.:p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah. I remember Mills ton in one of your ODI's. Can't remember who it was against.

Didn't he get dropped like 3 times in that?

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Yeah. I remember Mills ton in one of your ODI's. Can't remember who it was against.

must've been against aussie:P their fielding has gotten worse with the retirement of ponting,clarke etc.:), i believe he hammered johnson for 5 sixes and a four in a over at the mcg:eek:

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors

Can't remember, but I did post it in the ICC thread when it happened... ;)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
That's how I knew and I think I mentioned to you that he got dropped 3 times and you just ignored that fact, just saying he scored a century, regardless of whether he got dropped or something like that.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
That's how I knew and I think I mentioned to you that he got dropped 3 times and you just ignored that fact, just saying he scored a century, regardless of whether he got dropped or something like that.

I probably did. :p
He got the runs, and that's all that matters...

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Incase you hadn't figured as this had been dead for well over a month, I no longer have the time required to put together a quality story...

Please don't bump it again...

Users who are viewing this thread