New Zealand

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
:rolleyes:

Harris. You have just proved you know nothing about NZ cricket by saying that Harris was a quality all-rounder. If he couldn't bat his bowling would of been no where near good enough to get him into the New Zealand team.

And for the record Oram was once the best all-rounder in world cricket.

Dont worry mate he knows nothing about New Zealand Cricket. He probably hasn't even set foot in New Zealand, yet he claims his a fan of them.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I saw Scott Styris today in town lol:D
I spoke to him about Pakistan beating them and Umar Gul (wasn't quite happy about that) ..and took his signature:D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
That's nice of him. What did he say actually to you? Was he with someone else? Or was he walking alone?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That's nice of him. What did he say actually to you? Was he with someone else? Or was he walking alone?

I saw a woman with him (his wife I think?) and then I said "are you Scott Styris"
he said "yep I am" and the woman smile at me and want somewhere. I told him about the Match against Pakistan and Umar Gul and then he was like "thanks for reminding me about that" but he said that Umar Gul is a good bowling.
and then I toke his signeture.:D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I saw a woman with him (his wife I think?) and then I said "are you Scott Styris"
he said "yep I am" and the woman smile at me and want somewhere. I told him about the Match against Pakistan and Umar Gul and then he was like "thanks for reminding me about that" but he said that Umar Gul is a good bowling.
and then I toke his signeture.:D

You asked him his signature and he easily gave it? How long lasted that conversation actually?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Scott Styris is a kind person I hope New Zealand wins tomorrow

masterkhan added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

You asked him his signature and he easily gave it? How long lasted that conversation actually?

He didn't give me his autograph. And why a box of apples? Because he likes eating?

the conversation was about 20 secs because I was going college and yeah he just gave me his signature because I had pens books etc anyway:D.
he was a kind person so he won't just said "no"

Last edited:

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
when they toured india last time,they decided to watch a movie in a multiplex at my place and they asked the manager to vacate all the seats in the rows in front and behind them.i talked to chris harris then. It was cool. Why did McMillan quit ICL? he was out of shape in XXXX gold beach cricket09. Is he planning to return to international cricket?

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
when they toured india last time,they decided to watch a movie in a multiplex at my place and they asked the manager to vacate all the seats in the rows in front and behind them.i talked to chris harris then. It was cool. Why did McMillan quit ICL? he was out of shape in XXXX gold beach cricket09. Is he planning to return to international cricket?

No he has retired from all forms of cricket.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
But,he is just 33.he retired first when he was 29 and then returned as he didn't find any other job.right? May be his experience can rub off the young guys like ryder and guptill. Then,why did he quit ICL? To join IPL?

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
But,he is just 33.he retired first when he was 29 and then returned as he didn't find any other job.right? May be his experience can rub off the young guys like ryder and guptill. Then,why did he quit ICL? To join IPL?

He quit the ICL to go off and do other things in his life. He did comentate during the Indian tour.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Whenever jacob oram got injured,NZ missed him dearly and when he's fit,he does this? Where's the intent in his batting? What happened to all his so called brute strength? Why isn't the ball clearing the boundary off his bat? May be his poor form played a major role in NZ's poor performance in the tournament.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors

why would he give his sig? thats why he is famous! famous people suppose to give their sig to public if they ask for. unless there are too many people, and he is in a hurry

Users who are viewing this thread