Newbie Classic Mafia 2 - Endgame - Mafia (Swacker & SOS) Win!

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Role received . :thumbs

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I think the only two people we are still waiting for are Swacker and Simon, which considering they're both fairly reliable at checking things and posting, and clearly know what they are doing means I will put the game to Day 1 and we can begin. Remember that this writeup may well be giving you information you already know due to the open nature of the game. You can hopefully though see some of the links that would normally be your only way of figuring out the game makeup and what roles are in the game, and as such being able to figure out if people are lying or not. I will not be doing too much in the way of giving you real clues in these writeups, they're more for flavour and to give you chances to see how normally in these games the writeups allow you to figure out the setup.

Commencement.

He was the town's most respected figure, so it had made sense for him to umpire from both ends as he always had. He loved his job, patrolling the village, nodding politely to the relaxed residents and enjoying a generous cup of tea or ten on his rounds. His mind, as had become a habit over the years, drifted off and settled on the unsightly image of a large grey cloud that appeared to be rapidly making it's way towards them with plenty of reinforcements in tow. Surely rain wouldn't be stopping play he pondered?

"Owzatt!!!" He screamed. His spin bowling had often proved too much for the young lads, his accuracy with the ball matching his accuracy with a diagnosis. "Not Out" came the slightly panicked response, much to the bowler's bemusement. "I presume you weren't watching" he jovially teased the umpire. As was typical in these games the wily elder statesmen of the village had proven too canny for the young whippersnappers, and as the wickets had fallen certain levels of leniency had mingled with the integrity of each decision. He returned to his mark and tossed the next one up intending to remove any decision from the Umpire's fingers. With all the coordination of a Chris Martin heave through cow corner the youngster got a thick outside edge and watched with glee as the ball sped towards the third man boundary and disappeared into an inconveniently placed bramble bush. As a group of Mums made their way over to try and dig it out, the heavens decided to open and forced everyone to dash for the pavilion. It seemed a shame not to use this chance to try the new ale tap that was now the pride and joy of the pavilion?s owner, and the game was called an honourable draw as the two captains, young and old, amiably shook hands.

It was the first time in over a decade that rain had stopped play, and little did they know, it wasn't only the weather that was taking a turn for the worse. For when the rain runs downhill into the village of New Duckton, so too does the mud of Duckton follow.

It is now Day 1. With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. There is a maximum of 48 hours gametime once all 7 players have posted.

Last edited:

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Role received! :thumbs

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Everyone has confirmed receiving their role, so go for it :)

I can help with any questions now, so people can PM me if their mentor or PD aren't around.

cerande

Club Captain
Don't have much to go on but Simon is pretty much online all the time .Also was Mafia the last game around.PD,might have continued the trend.
FOS:Simon

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
FOS:Blitzberg
This time he doesn't wants to get predicted and is playing silently.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Not much to think about the writeup at the moment and not many have spoken. yashdude seems to be playing like me in the previous game.

FOS: yashdude

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Since all have posted, there is approximately 36 hours left in this day phase. A quick game is a good game lads...

If you don't want to do anything on the first day, then use a No Lynch to speed up the process...

Users who are viewing this thread