Newbie Mafia 2: Tennis (End Game) Mafia's win (User & Haarithan)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Day 5​

As there were 2 townies and 2 mafia's left. No majority could be reached and we progressed to the night 5.

Night 5​

The town role blocker was blocked my mafia role blocker and hence he failed to use his role. Mafia godfather took the advantage of this and targeted the only powerful role remaining i.e. the town role blocker. Hedger died and he was :

You are Maria Sharapova, Role Blocker, Town Aligned

You?ve got the looks but not the best of the commitments towards this game. Maybe, at the starting of your career but it just isn?t the same now, commitment that is. Who really cares anyway? You?ve got the looks and that matters, it really does. Each night you take one person with you to teach him/her some tennis lessons and they have a great time, obviously. They remember nothing from the last night and so fail to use their role.

You win when the town wins, if you stay alive till the end

Day 6​

No prize for guessing what happened in this day phase. Colin, the only townie left just had no chance of winning this game. User and Haarithan lynched him and hence won the game for themselves. Colin was :

You are Novak Djokovic, The Miller, Town Aligned

2011 has been a great year for you. You?re the new no.1 ranked male tennis player, something to be proud of. How many tournaments have you won this year? Surely quite a few! Other male tennis stars consider you as a threat for them, getting number one spot in the tennis rankings is seriously not easy. As you?re considered a new threat among the male tennis stars, you appear mafia aligned when investigated. You don?t really have a powerful role but you need to show a good gameplay and hope that you are not investigated.

You win when the town wins, if you stay alive till the end

And the winners are : Mafia's​

User2010​

You are Andre Agassi, Mafia Godfather, Mafia Aligned

You are someone who was highly reputed as a tennis start before you released your autobiography where you wrote several truths of your life. Not going too deep into it, your reputation has suffered since your autobiography has released. Many tennis stars don?t rate you as a good tennis star now due to several reasons you disclosed in your autobiography. You?re a good man turned bad in people?s views and hence you are the mafia godfather. Each night, send me name of one victim you want to target and I?d reply back to you if you were successful or not successful.

You win when the mafia wins, if you stay alive till the end

Haarithan​

You are Caroline Wozniacki, Mafia Role Blocker, Mafia Aligned

You are Caroline Wozniacki, surprisingly the top ranked women tennis player. Most of the people argue on this, they don?t believe you deserve this spot and so you?re always different from this group. Hardly any women tennis start likes you, they don?t think either that you deserve the no.1 spot. You hate the townies; you don?t want them to win. You want to stop all the main roles being used. Hence, you are the role blocker. Each night, you take one person along with you for a walk and they get lost in your innocent talks. They remember nothing from the last night as you were so kind to them and they had a very good night. So sweet! They fail to use their role and you succeed.

You win when the mafia wins, if you stay alive till the end

Varun

ICC Board Member
:D

Really enjoyed your previous night's conversations, Haari and User.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Damn, I just forgot to thanks Varun and User. Thanks a lot guys! They helped me a lot with the previous night update (night 5). Was a confusing night as the roles were prepared a bit differently but it all went well in the end, I hope. :) User helped me in the mafia quicktopic, once I posted that night update. :p

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Where's this Colin guy? I so badly wanna see him get pissed, like the Toffees were on Saturday. Reds win again! The Mafias, I meant... :D

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
:D

It was me, Haari, it was me, man. :)

Thanks, Varun. You knew who was who, right? Ha ha. Nice game. That's why in a game so small, never ever claim anything early on. Those vanilla (effectively miller and priest) claims helped us to pick town power roles. That's where you guys went wrong. Themer could have so easily survived but, he had some plan (I think he did well) but, it didn't work. When the town realized (don't know anyone except Colin did tbh), it was too late.

Yeah, User and Haarithan owe a lot to me.

Pfffft. I explained Aditya everything. :p

----------

Tennis Mafia - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Weird thing is, User and I faced the exact same problem. His last game helped me with this one. :p :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Weird thing is, User and I faced the exact same problem. His last game helped me with this one. :p :)

No, mine wasn't a problem. It was an end game, simple.

Yours was because a power role could target people consecutively.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
lol at User thinking me to be an Usurper just before end-game, sighting the slightest of edits in one of my quicktopic messages as a reason! That was epic! :D

Post #202 in QT:

Haari, are you the Usurper, lol?

Why did you edit that 'Lol' thing? :p

Sorry User, couldn't resist! :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
One thing I loved was Smurf's comments about night conversations. :p

Thanks, Varun. You knew who was who, right?

Yes, and I'd have to say, besides Colin, no town played very good (although Bevab didn't get a chance). And until he reached his conclusions, being a short game, it was all over. The mafia were all brilliant, although Themer should've never claimed that character.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sorry User, couldn't resist!

Ha ha. Only role you are feared of while being the GF.

The mafia were all brilliant.

You think that? Read the QT. See how I had to instruct these guys, he he. :p

----------

One thing I loved was Smurf's comments about night conversations.
Yeah, lol. There is a mention of it in the QT. Ha ha ha ha.

----------

Colin, you weren't killed the very first night for a change. In fact you lasted all the way.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Btw, I was 100% serious about that night-posting stuff, it should never ever be entertained. Thank you for your support, Smurf. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, agreed. But, I didn't give anything away. It wasn't a power role or something. And, we actually weren't discussing anything.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Was planning to investigate User, before I did investigate Themer finally on Night 1. :D

Users who are viewing this thread