End Game Newbie Mafia - AK MODS & zwarrior (Mafia) Win!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I pointed towards AliB and zwarrior ;) Read my post just above yours - out of the three names one at least is a scum. Only a true townie will see the hidden code within my post :thumbs
Yeah, Ali and Z. I confused Sodium with Ali. But my point stands. You haven't adressed my reasons for FOSing you, instead focusing on a small mistake.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Yes, so that's exactly why you are being aggressive, maybe? So you aren't under suspicion?
As stated before ... I am frustrated with how slow this is going ... You obviously didn't get the hidden code in my post ... thus you are also under suspicion , same as everyone else ...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, i don't like making presumptions based on the player's experience, but what if you're trying to divert attention to @zwarrior and @Sodium with this post, and away from you? You're an experienced player as well.

Off topic : How weird would it be if XGamer killed Ck and Ck came back and took his role :p So, technically Ck's character killed Ck. lol:lol

Glad to see we both suspect Ali. The ball is your court ... just let the record state the following

Ball is in my court ? No. It isn't. I doubt even you. Why should I go against Ali or any other individual when I have my suspects on more than 1 guy ?

I am more experienced, yes. The classic thing to do if I was scum will be to play it safe and less aggressive, wouldn't it? Again, a classic AliB play here once again. Play it safe and as soon as someone puts his name down for a lynch, he retaliates and play the blame game.
Your thoughts on zwarrior and AliB?
There is no classic thing anywhere. CK said classic thing for mafia is to be aggressive. And you are telling classic thing for mafia to do is be defensive aka less aggressive. So, each player has his own way of playing.

I pointed towards AliB and zwarrior ;) Read my post just above yours - out of the three names one at least is a scum. Only a true townie will see the hidden code within my post :thumbs
Hidden code ? Yes. Come up with more ideas to "prove" you are a townie.

As stated before ... I am frustrated with how slow this is going ... You obviously didn't get the hidden code in my post ... thus you are also under suspicion , same as everyone else ...
All of us were frustrated.
And now even CK is under suspicion. From my perspective, you are coming out as a guy who is trying to blame others, one by one and get off the radar by putting seeds of doubts on others.

FOS: Rudi

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Hidden code ? Yes. Come up with more ideas to "prove" you are a townie.
If you didn't get it, then I dunno :noway

Let's see:
RUDI - Too aggressively, frustrated , trying to get the game going
AK - just agrees with the majority
Sodium - Plays diplomatically
FireAndBlood - too silent
Cerealkiller the cop - too aggressively
Cerealkiller / XG - Suspects RUDI because he plays aggressively (The irony)
AliB - Just two posts until I get an reaction out of him , he retaliates by lynching me, LOL
SamSax - Played like a joker, put unnecessary suspicions upon himself.
zwarrior - Undecided , plays diplomically

^ Sums up the game guys? For me it does, anyway ...

Unoffical lynch tally:

AliB - 1 (RUDI)
RUDI - 1 (AliB)

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@Rebel2k17 was he part of the spectator chat? Are the roles mentioned in the spectator chat?
No he isn't a part of the spec chat. Also, roles aren't mentioned in spec chat.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Off topic : How weird would it be if XGamer killed Ck and Ck came back and took his role :p So, technically Ck's character killed Ck. lol:lol
Well, that technically can't be, because only the Godfather could've killed my old role, and XG's (now mine) role is not Mafia

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Losing the cop on night one is indeed not a good sign for the town, the suspicion moves on SamSax as he was the second most weird player after CK. CK, being a cop should've played responsibly.

@AliB Why do you refer to the town as "the town", a townie would have said "not a good sign for us"?

You suspecting AK and Sod town seems fishy. I suspect that either of you and Sod is the boss. You've been acting a bit weird from the start with all that pulling on FnB and then moving it on XG.

Lynch: RUDI.
In just this one post you suggest that AK, Sod and myself are scum (3 out of 6 players)

It might be a possibility that both you and z are scum.
And here you suggest that zwarrior is scum possibly (4 out of six players as scum)
So according to what I read: All except you and Xtreme Gamer / now Cerealkiller is scum :spy NOW THAT'S FISHY brother :thumbs

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So according to what I read: All except you and Xtreme Gamer / now Cerealkiller is scum :spy NOW THAT'S FISHY brother :thumbs
Just because his logic is flawed, don't try to connect dots that don't exist.
You still haven't answered my question. Why did you deflect towards "experinced players" and then rambled about a "secret code" ? You're acting fishy too.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I didn't say that. I have used the word either wherever necessary. My gut feeling says Rudi is scum for sure, need to identify the other.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I didn't say that. I have used the word either wherever necessary. My gut feeling says Rudi is scum for sure, need to identify the other.
You are flip flopping every five minutes. Even more suspicious than Rudi.

FOS : AliB

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
You are flip flopping every five minutes. Even more suspicious than Rudi.

FOS : AliB
You know that's my problem in mafia games. But I'm sure being town.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Just because his logic is flawed, don't try to connect dots that don't exist.
You still haven't answered my question. Why did you deflect towards "experinced players" and then rambled about a "secret code" ? You're acting fishy too.
You clearly don't read my posts, do you? Why are you trying to defend AliB? Rambled about a code? Brother, you clearly didn't receive the same PM from the mod upon receiving your new role than what I have. You certainly didn't receive the same message as a cop, because it's different to that of a townie.
:spy @zwarrior two birds with one stone ;) AliB = god father and CK/XG = role blocker? I thought it strange for the mod to rush the replacement ... now I know why he did, XG role was too important to let it slide because of the a little inactivity.

Users who are viewing this thread