Newcastle United - The Road To Success - V Cash Predicta!

Where will The Magpies finish this season?

• 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11th - 17th

• Relegated (18th - 20th)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thanks Majestic your story is awesome! :D

saladguy

View attachment nufc.co.uk.bmp

Hull City 1 - 0 Newcastle United
KC Stadium
Matchday 1

hull.jpg
Folan's 2nd minute strike gave Hull a dream start in the Premier League

Hull City celebrated their first ever Premier League match with a surprise 1-0 win against a strong Newcastle side. The Tigers took the lead early on in the 2nd minute of the
match after a mix-up in the Newcastle defence between Taylor and Collocini let through Caleb Folan who put the ball in the bottom corner of the net leaving Shay Given with no chance. Collocini was clearly upset and angry at his part to play in the goal and this showed when he was booked in the 7th minute for a needless challenge on Hull striker Marlon King. Collocini was later replaced in the second half by Nicky Butt who came closest for Newcastle when his long range effort clipped the bar. Hull City managed to hang on though after increasing Newcastle pressure from Michael Owen and Obafemi Martins and Hull bagged there first ever Premier League points as Newcastle went home with nothing.

Scorers

Hull: Folan (2)

Bookings

Newcastle: Collocini (7)

Teams

Hull: Myhill, Mendy, Ricketts, Dawson, Ashbee, Geovanni, Garcia, Barmby, King, Windass (61, Fagan), Folan

Newcastle: Given, Beye, Taylor, Butt (61, Collocini), Edgar, Smith, Viduka, Gutierrez, Duff, Owen, Martins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

saladguy

Yeah, I am sorta crap at FIFA 08 lol.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Hah, I was **** at FM08 for a long while I think at times I still am, but I have a good team behind me so I am doing alright. Though I am doing well as Australia coach.

saladguy

View attachment bpl.bmp

tevez.jpg
Carlos Tevez scored a hattrick as United scored five at Craven Cottage

Matchday 1

Arsenal 2-2 Wigan Athletic
West Ham United 0-1 Aston Villa
Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 West Bromwich Albion
Sunderland 2-1 Blackburn Rovers
Stoke City 3-0 Bolton Wanderers
Portsmouth 2-1 Chelsea
Hull City 1-0 Newcastle United
Middlesbrough 0-1 Everton
Fulham 3-5 Manchester United
Manchester City 0-1 Liverpool

Last edited:

saladguy

View attachment bbc.bmp

Geremi Heads Off To Spain To Join Mallorca

geremi 2.jpg
Geremi leaves The Toon after just one year

Newcastle midfielder Geremi has completed his £3 million transfer to Mallorca and has signed a 3 year deal at the Spanish club. Kevin Keegan has said that he is sad to see him go however he wishes the midfielder all the best for the future. Geremi snubbed a move to Sunderland last week after being recently unsettled at St. James’ Park. At a press conference Geremi said “I have always wanted to return to Spain, as I enjoyed it here when I was playing for Real Madrid. I am relished the chance to play in La Liga again and I am looking forward to playing a part in Mallorca’s quest to get into Europe.”

Last edited:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
The Hull result. :D

Simply :D

Nah unlucky with the result away from home and I'm sure it will get better. You got quite a bit for Geremi considering you got him on a free transfer from us. Good presentation, mate.

saladguy

Yeah, thanks Jaz. :D I take it that your a Chelsea fan then?

saladguy

news of the world.gif

King Kev Speaks Out

keegan newspaper.JPG
The back page of today's News of The World

Kevin Keegan has revealed exclusively to the News of the World that he called an emergency team meeting about the team’s poor performance in their recent loss to Hull City. Keegan revealed that he found it disgraceful that his side could not beat a side who not so long ago were three leagues behind them in the pecking order. Keegan also revealed that he was livid that they conceded such a needless goal so early on in the match. Keegan criticised all of his players apart from goalkeeper, Shay Given who he praised by saying that he kept the score at 1-0 when Hull could of easily of had a three or four goal advantage. Keegan also called his players a “waste of space” and he questioned why some of his players were even at the club.

Last edited:

saladguy

View attachment bbc.bmp

Owen: We Will Beat Everton

owen 2.jpg
Michael Owen rued missed chances against Hull

Michael Owen has vowed that the Newcastle squad are looking to pay back the fans and their manager after their disappointing loss away at Hull. Owen was quoted as saying ?The squad were devastated that we lost on the opening day and we would really love to put it right with a convincing win against Everton. It is our first home match of the season and we are looking to make St. James? Park a fortress.? In other news Newcastle strikers Alan Smith and Mark Viduka are both injured for the next two weeks with groin strains with defender Habib Beye is carrying a knock after a poor challenge by James Milner during a training session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread